Interviews for EB1 visa in mumbai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviews for EB1 visa in mumbai consulate

Hi, does anyone know what DQ dates is NVC currently scheduling interviews for in Mumbai consulate ?. I am a EB1 with DQ date of April 2021. Is anyone in same boat?

I am in EB1 with DQ date of December 2020. My petition status shows "AT NVC". I haven't received any updates about the interview schedule from NVC.

Comment

Ok, thanks for sharing. If you come across anyone who has their interview scheduled for EB1 category, kindly inform so we can figure out our wait times

Comment

I’m in EB1 category with DQ April 2020. Still no updates from NVC about interview date. Case is still at NVC

Comment

Looks like the embassy is prioritizing the student visa for now. Pls do keep us updated when your receive any interview letter. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

DQ April 2020, wow, still no interview update?

Comment

Yeah seems the latest we have is for April 2020 in India...trying to connect to as many so we can estimate our wait times.

Comment

Robo81.. sure, I’ll update if I receive any progress from nvc or consulate.
                From what I’m seeing online, nvc is giving priority to spouses of US citizens first. Later on after these F1 visa processing( mid to end of august) they might gradually start giving more IL to other category immigrant visas.
                Any one else, whose DQ is before April 2020 or anyone who had EB1 visa interview in the past 1 year, please update in this forum

Comment

My DQ May 2020 and awaiting interview at Mumbai.

Comment

Yes, we need to have this group dedicatedly for EB1 consular processing India. Please keep posting as when you receive any updates or come across anyone who is in the same boat.

Comment

Do anyone know how much time does NVC takes to respond to a expedited request ?

Comment

For me personally, it has been 3 weeks and no response yet. Some folks I know are waiting for 4 weeks + without any response from NVC/consulate.

Comment

Ok, it's been four weeks for me as well. Their email mentions a response within 30 business days. Do they send a response even if request is rejected ? Or the delay means it is rejected?

Comment

Yes I have heard they will send a notice either way. Did you submit a job offer with your request?

Comment

No, I am EB1 so I already have a job in India. I was a L1A, so I need to move to the US permanently. So I have provided the reasons and documentation for my urgent movement. What about you ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X