No announcement yet.

Unable to reschedule consular appointment at Mumbai for IR5 visa for my mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to reschedule consular appointment at Mumbai for IR5 visa for my mother

Hi,
    my mother is scheduled for her consular appointment at Mumbai on 22 ne July, have completed the biometrics in Delhi on the 8th and medical on the 12th. ThePCC had expired and we have completed the application on passport seva Kendra and the physical verification is also completed in the 7th July. We fear that we will not have PCC before 22nd.
    question is I have tried on the site but I do not know how to navigate to the consular appointment page...I can only see the OFC appointment which is already done . How do we register our consular appointment that we have the letter on the site ...google says rescheduling possible only after registering the consular appointment ...lease help if somebody has managed to re schedule or at least see the calender for consular appointment

Dear Yash, I have read on one of the agents site and probably USCIS site as well “ try to attend the rescheduled interview and do not miss it” It might take very long to get another date. Further, in the present scenario of pandemic, you should be happy that you got appointment. Now in the issue of Police Clearance Certificate, your mom can explain the fact that (1) the PCC was obtained but has expired (show the officer the expired PCC) (2) the new PCC has been applied for and is expected in due course. (Show the documentary evidence)The officer might condone the absence of new certificate. And if, not acceptable, then he will ask to provide the PCC as and when it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yash sinha View Post
      Hi,
      my mother is scheduled for her consular appointment at Mumbai on 22 ne July, have completed the biometrics in Delhi on the 8th and medical on the 12th. ThePCC had expired and we have completed the application on passport seva Kendra and the physical verification is also completed in the 7th July. We fear that we will not have PCC before 22nd.
      question is I have tried on the site but I do not know how to navigate to the consular appointment page...I can only see the OFC appointment which is already done . How do we register our consular appointment that we have the letter on the site ...google says rescheduling possible only after registering the consular appointment ...lease help if somebody has managed to re schedule or at least see the calender for consular appointment

Can i know your DQ date

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X