Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent NVC visa interview scheduled

Hello,

My dad got scheduled for next month. What do he needs to take to the interview?? We want to make sure we take everything we need because he needa to travel to another country since the embassy in our home town is closed.

Thanks

May I know what was the DQ date

Comment

Hi can you pls share the DQ date?

Comment

We recently went through the interview process at Mumbai. We took all documents that were submitted with the initial application. My son's W2s for past 3years, his birth certificate and naturalization certificate, employment verfication and bank stmt for past 3months. We also took our birth and marriage certificates and PCC. At the consulate we were just asked for our birth and marriage certificate and our new PCC. Also, at the interview counter we were just asked where will go? We said at our son's place. No further questions were asked. The whole interview appointment took 3hours, mostly waiting for our number to appear at the interview counter.
        Our passport was delivered back home in 2days. (interview was in mumbai and we live in mumbai)

Comment

Copkar050511, I would be happy if you please tell your “Documentary Qualified” date, to estimate the date of our interview.

Comment

i think it was Dec2019. Our original appoitnment was scheduled for March2020 but got cancelled. In March 2021 - we got an email from the Mumbai consulate stating to book an appoitnment which we got for July2021

Comment

Originally posted by copkar050511 View Post
              We recently went through the interview process at Mumbai. We took all documents that were submitted with the initial application. My son's W2s for past 3years, his birth certificate and naturalization certificate, employment verfication and bank stmt for past 3months. We also took our birth and marriage certificates and PCC. At the consulate we were just asked for our birth and marriage certificate and our new PCC. Also, at the interview counter we were just asked where will go? We said at our son's place. No further questions were asked. The whole interview appointment took 3hours, mostly waiting for our number to appear at the interview counter.
              Our passport was delivered back home in 2days. (interview was in mumbai and we live in mumbai)

copkar050511 - Do you have to go through the biometrics appointment as well? Somehow I am not able to schedule Biometrics for my mother.
              Do you also have to carry medical documents for interview?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X