Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Relocation during remote work

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • avbose
    Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 9

    #1

    Relocation during remote work

    Dear Experts,

    I am currently on H1b visa with approved i140 and working from home due to pandemic.
    Wanted to understand the implications or steps involved if I would like to relocate to another state and work from there.

    Please advise.

    Thanks & Best Regards!
  • WadeMills
    Member
    • Jun 2023
    • 1

    #2
    Sorry for the late reply. When it comes to the implications and steps involved, here are a few things to consider. Make sure to look into the specific tax and legal regulations of the state you plan to move to. Check with your employer or HR department to see if there are any specific policies or procedures in place for remote employees relocating. Also, ensure that your visa status remains valid throughout the relocation process. Best of luck with your relocation plans, and I hope you enjoy your new state!
    Last edited by WadeMills; 06-27-2023, 03:42 AM.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...