Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite interview

Hello All ,
    I need your help again .I applied for my mom in February 2109 and in July 2021 I got message from NVC that all documents are submitted and wait for interview letter .since now I am waiting for interview letter that is of course delay due to Pandemic .My mom is 74 years old she has some health issues too .so can I request for expedite interview to NVC on age and health issues.
    please reply .

thanks .
    thanks .

To tweety76: All sympathies with you as you are very eager to get your more in US at the earliest. We do not know whether they have any provison in IR5 visa process to expedite the process of a particular case on health ground. In fact most of the IR5 incumbants are around 70 years of age and as you know health issues are likely at this age.
    It appears from your post that your case is "Documetarily Qualified" (DQ) in July 21. Well, presently the DQ August 2020 are receiving emails for visa interview.
    There is a thread for ir5 aspirants, you will well find it out and follow for more info.
    We are in the line as well.

Comment

Thanks for reply .I wil read more about that on ir5 parents forum .

Comment

I'm glad that I've found this thread. I'm in the same boat right now. My Dad has mental health problems and is on Canada Drugs meds. I also want to request for an expedited interview with NVC on health issues. Thanks for sharing your experience and useful link!
        Last edited by BNic; 03-29-2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BNic View Post
          I'm glad that I've found this thread. I'm in the same boat right now. My Dad has mental health problems and is on Canada Drugs meds. I also want to request for an expedited interview with NVC on health issues. Thanks for sharing your experience and useful link!
          The name of the thread is β€œis Mumbai consulate scheduling visa interviews for IR5” BNic and tweety76, you may check this thread, you will find good information.
          Latest IR5 DQD is 9th Dec. who received interview letter today.

Comment

I'm happy to have discovered this thread. I am currently in the same position. My father has mental health issues and takes medications from Canada Drugs. I would also like to request an accelerated interview with NVC regarding health concerns.

Comment

I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread. I'm in the same place right now. Due to his mental health concerns, my father takes prescription drugs from Canada Drugs. In addition, I would want to request an expedited interview with NVC to discuss my health issues.
              ​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X