Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not login ceac website after 5 days received nvc case number via email!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not login ceac website after 5 days received nvc case number via email!!!

Hi everybody

I have received the welcome email from NVC on July 11, 2022 with NVC case number and Invoice ID number. I waited 3 days for my account to be activated then I tried to log in day 3rd, day 4th & 5th but was not successful. I only received the message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance. "

Does anyone have the same issue like me, please give me advice. Do I need to keep login everyday until my NVC account go through or I need to call NVC.

Thank you so much.

Originally posted by Patrick1233 View Post
    Hi everybody

I have received the welcome email from NVC on July 11, 2022 with NVC case number and Invoice ID number. I waited 3 days for my account to be activated then I tried to log in day 3rd, day 4th & 5th but was not successful. I only received the message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance. "

Does anyone have the same issue like me, please give me advice. Do I need to keep login everyday until my NVC account go through or I need to call NVC.

Thank you so much.
    Try it now. Do not forget to tick the box. Also choose whether you are petitioner or beneficiary or attorney and enter capcha correctly. This kind of sily mistakes people do.

Comment

@GeoMac: Finally I can log in today ! Thank you so much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X