Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please advise about Immigrant visa procesing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise about Immigrant visa procesing!

Hi, My name is Usha and I am a Green Card holder. I applied I-130 for my 10-year-old son in Nov 2021 and the case is documentarily approved at NVC since Dec 22, 2021. We are waiting for an interview date at Mumbai Consulate since Dec 2021. We have been receiving information emails from NVC every 60 days stating that the
    "Case is documentarily complete and the petition is awaiting an interview appointment. At this time, no further action is required. We appreciate your patience. Your case will remain at NVC until an appointment is scheduled, at which time we will send it to the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate General. We will notify the applicant, petitioner, and attorney (if applicable) when an appointment is scheduled."
    Please suggest when to expect the interview date for my minor son? is there a link available about what is the priority date for the petitions being processed at the embassy?
    How can I expedite the process?

Hi Usha, Did your kid have interview? I'm waiting for myself being a spouse of US citizen.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X