Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biometrics for parents - visa interview scheduled already

Hello all,

I want to know how to schedule biometrics appointment for my parents. I received an email from consulate for interview, and I scheduled an appointment online as well, but do not see any option to schedule their biometrics. Their medical was also done by using the email that I received.

Can someone please help. The appointment is scheduled at Mumbai consulate. Is there a website I can use to schedule their biometrics?

Please advise.

whats your parents DQ date?

Comment

Originally posted by birju1981 View Post
      Hello all,

I want to know how to schedule biometrics appointment for my parents. I received an email from consulate for interview, and I scheduled an appointment online as well, but do not see any option to schedule their biometrics. Their medical was also done by using the email that I received.

Can someone please help. The appointment is scheduled at Mumbai consulate. Is there a website I can use to schedule their biometrics?

Please advise.
      Dear birju1981,
      Kindly log into cgi.federal.secure.com and follow the instructions on the website to schedule a Biometrics appointment for your respected parents. Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by birju1981 View Post
        Hello all,

Please advise.

Refer to step # 1 of above link to register & book biometrics appointment.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hello , I am petitioning for my parents IR5. I was DQ in Aug22. For the medical can I chose the centre as Ahmedabad (as we previously lived in Ahmedabad) ? Or we have to go by whatever city is given by the consulate ? My parents are aged and prefer Ahmedabad for the Medical test as we know that city well . Appreciate your help ..thankyoy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X