No announcement yet.

Unable to login to ustraveldocs, screen loops back to login – parents IR5 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to login to ustraveldocs, screen loops back to login – parents IR5 visa

In June 2023, I had created profile and secured VAC appointment for my parents' forthcoming IR5 visa interview at Mumbai Consulate. However, I am now unable to login to us traveldocs comwith my username and password to modify the VAC appointment.

I have attempted the following:

I have modified the password on but am unable to login with the updated password.
    I have also tried to login with our credentials on your new website: https://usvisascheduling.com but it does not accept the credentials
    Used multiple different browsers, computers and cleared cookies/cache

The screen takes the login and password but logs out right away. Account is not frozen.

Has anyone noticed similar issues? Shall greatly appreciate the expert inputs from this group of experienced members. Thank you

yep, same issue from last 4-5 days. I believe they are updating their portal.

Comment

I too getting same issue, getting error username or password not valid. This is after the portal transition done.

Comment

Is there a way to contact any site admins. Or does anyone know how long before it starts working?

Comment

Has this been resolved?

I am still getting the same error when I try. I have tried to update password as level but it takes me back to login page.

I am based in USA and doing this for my parents in India. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Facing the same issue since the last 4-5 months. Must have written 25-30 emails to their "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" but there's not even a response. About 8-9 months back they would respond. But not any more. The problem with the password change continues to plague....so much so that I have run out of ideas for fresh (easy to remember) passwords. Anyone who has a solution or a contact at the US Traveldocs may please share/advise.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X