Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: getting error in usvisascheduling.com website

Hello,

I am trying to book my parents' BIOMETRIC (VAC) appointment. Their interview date is in end of December. I followed the instructions and signed up first for my father (i.e. created his login credentials). After that I proceeded to "Create Application" on the top left corner. I filled in the form but when I hit Submit, I am getting an error.Please note that I am able to log in successfully, but the Create Application fails. So I am not even getting to the page where I can try to book the biometric appointment. I need to do this urgently as my parents don't live in Mumbai and I will be coming from the US to take them to all 3 appointments (medical, biometrics and visa interview) in 1 single trip. Please - any help or tips that you may have will be extremely helpful! Thanks a lot in advance.

Getting the following error: We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again, and if this persists, contact the website administrator.

Error ID # [b835fe42-ed98-4331-b78e-e5a8c49aa181]

Resolved: Update is that I was able to resolve the issue. I rebooted my computer, switched from Firefox to Google Chrome and then everything worked well. I was getting errors when using Microsoft Edge so my recommendation is to use Google Chrome and avoid using Firefox and Edge.

I have a different question related to missing Middle Name on the appointment confirmation but I will make a new post for that. Thanks.

Comment

I was also facing the same issue at my website. Now got the solution. Thanks for posting. lol!!

Comment

Try these quick fixes: login at non-peak hours, use Chrome (avoid Firefox/Edge), clear browser cache, try incognito mode, reboot your computer. If it persists, contact the website administrator or explore alternative appointment booking options. Act fast as you need urgent booking to avoid multiple trips for your parents. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X