civil documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civil documents

I have already submitted the hardcopies of my supporting civil documents along with my ds230. Do i still need to submit again the softcopies of my supporting civil documents because i submitted my ds260 online?

It depends on which country is processing your relative's visa. For most consular posts (Mexico, Afghanistan and a couple others are the exception), only hard copies of civil documents are to be submitted to the National Visa Center. The expansion of the DS-260 program was only a step towards full "soft copy" pre-Embassy review of scanned submitted documents.

--Ray B

Originally posted by lalabauzon View Post
    I have already submitted the hardcopies of my supporting civil documents along with my ds230. Do i still need to submit again the softcopies of my supporting civil documents because i submitted my ds260 online?

Comment

civil documents

Thanks for the reply. my concern is about my immigrant US visa.. We have already submitted my ds230 together with my supporting civil documents. then we got an email telling us that they have already received my ds260 but then they returned affidavit of support due to some corrections and theyre also telling me that they are also waiting for my supporting civil documents for my ds260 which i already sent it together withy ds230 beforehand. do i still need to scan all my supporting documents nd send it to NVC? dont they have the hatdcopies which i sent before?

Comment

You only need to submit scanned civil documents if that is a requirement for the country in which the visa will be processed.

What specific supporting documents have been requested? You might not have sent the specific documents needed, depending on the country she is in , has lived in, and her circumstances.

--Ray B

Thanks for the reply. my concern is about my immigrant US visa.. We have already submitted my ds230 together with my supporting civil documents. then we got an email telling us that they have already received my ds260 but then they returned affidavit of support due to some corrections and theyre also telling me that they are also waiting for my supporting civil documents for my ds260 which i already sent it together withy ds230 beforehand. do i still need to scan all my supporting documents nd send it to NVC? dont they have the hatdcopies which i sent before?

Comment

civil documents

i have already sent the hardcopies of my marriage cert, birth cert, police cert as well as my required photos together with my ds230. but then my affidavit of support was returned due to some corrections and it was stated on my checklist that they have already receives my ds260 but theyre still waiting for my supporting civil documents which were already sent beforehand. im having a second thought if the civil documenta tey are referring to are the softcopies. thats why im wondering if i still need to scan those docs and send to the NVC the sofcopies. my processing country is USA

Comment

civil documents

Does it mean that i dont need to aend my scanned supporting civil documenta coz they already have the hardcopies? all i need to do is to resubmit my affidavit of support the the corrections?

Comment

Scanned documents are only a requirement for a couple of countries that have been designated for testing of the scanned document processing, Mexico being the one of such countries. If you were "specifically" asked to scan and email documents, then your relative is residing in one such country. DID YOU RECEIVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCANNED DOCUMENTS? If not, forget about scanning civil documents.

--Ray B

Does it mean that i dont need to aend my scanned supporting civil documenta coz they already have the hardcopies? all i need to do is to resubmit my affidavit of support the the corrections?

Comment

ds260

hello me and my husband need to submit two ds260 application form,and were having trouble bout submitting the second ds260 application for online
                we cant make it to submit it wont allow us now we don't know what to do
                any suggestion what were going to do or why it wont allow us to submbit?

thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X