cancelled visa without prejudice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cancelled visa without prejudice

I am a NIGERIAN presently doing a masters degree program in Germany and i have travelled to the USA twice and came back.

My present visa will expire in june 2016, but i needed to apply for another visa that will enable me attend a scientific competition at a united nations youth conference in august 2016 (i made a scientific discovery on the application of nanotechnology to reduce CO2 emissions. this is what i hope to use as a key to winning the competition). But on the day of the interview,the consular officer did not give me any chance to show him my documents,he just looked at my german residential permit,which is due to expire september and said he was not convinced about my trip and before i knew it,he stamped my existing visa as CANCELLED WITHOUT PREJUDICE.

I applied for another interview which will be holding two weeks after the first incidence,please what do you advice i do this time during the interview,and what are my chances of getting approved this time.

*i would also like to add by informing you that the german system operates in a way that every foreign student is given 18months residential permit after their studies,so as to search for job,of which i intend using 6months from it for internship in germany and thereafter fly back to my country where i have more than 90 % chances of getting a job because of my foreign skills and certificate.

Thanks for a prompt reply

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X