Why my I 94 is not issued with my H1B extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my I 94 is not issued with my H1B extension

I came on H1B to US on Feb 2016. I my I797 and I94 both has expiry date as 30/Sep/2016.My employer applied for H1B extension in premium processing on 9th Aug 2016. On 21st Aug I got first query related to my employer-employee agreement, client letter, vendor letter, education evaluation etc. My employer responded to that on 10th Sept 2016. On 21st Sept I got Second query asking for "why amendment is not filed when the employee moved from one state to another state on july". This time my employer took attorney help to respond. Attorney responded back on 21st Oct 2016. On 27th Oct 2016 I got 3rd query stating that "without G28 form" which means unable to consider your 2nd query response as response with out G28 and also mentioned that we have intent to deny your application under "Availability for employment","Education evaluation", "LCA", "G28". Now I submitted all my employment information with client such as ID, email communications, co-worker and self affidavits etc to attorney. Finally on 21st Nov my case got approved and given 3 years I797 but with out I94.I found the following in my I797"Since the worker has been found ineligible for an extension of stay".

Pls provide guidance on this issue.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X