Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone successful in tracking application submitted at CKGS facility by courier/post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone successful in tracking application submitted at CKGS facility by courier/post?

My application was received at CKGS Chicago on Tuesday, 5/27/14 but I am not able to track the status.
    I do not have a web reference number and so I checked using the tracking number of my courier(one of the options provided to track).

I get a status "Test Status" sometimes and "No Records Found" sometimes.

I am worried about the status !!! Anyone successful in tracking your application sent via couriers/post?

Thank you!

Anyone successful in tracking application submitted at CKGS facility by courier/post?

My application was received by ckgs on 05/28 for OCI.

Today I got a call from CKGS, requiring more documents. It seems to process my OCI they need to have my spouse's US passport copy and marriage certificate. It is not on the website, and when asked by me the cs lady explained.

Anyways I asked for my tracking no and she gave it to me which starts from USAAxxxxxx
    With this no I am able to track my application.

Comment

What does the status say? Application submitted to CGI? Insufficient documentation, etc.? I submitted my PIO application but unable to track my status with the provided reference number. Thanks.

Originally posted by ravi_niu View Post

Today I got a call from CKGS, requiring more documents. It seems to process my OCI they need to have my spouse's US passport copy and marriage certificate. It is not on the website, and when asked by me the cs lady explained.

Anyways I asked for my tracking no and she gave it to me which starts from USAAxxxxxx

Comment

Yes, for NYC but it doesn't provide any status other that at embassy. Well beyond 3 to 5 days now

Comment

Originally posted by ravi_niu View Post

I did not get a call though..but they would not even answer my call. Still wondering if they are processing my application.

Comment

CKGS Tracking

Originally posted by mkum View Post
            My application was received at CKGS Chicago on Tuesday, 5/27/14 but I am not able to track the status.
            I do not have a web reference number and so I checked using the tracking number of my courier(one of the options provided to track).

I get a status "Test Status" sometimes and "No Records Found" sometimes.

I am worried about the status !!! Anyone successful in tracking your application sent via couriers/post?

Thank you!
            mkum -- I sent my application via FedEx on May 23rd and was received at CKGS-Chicago on May 28th. Tracking was not working for a while on the CKGS website, but should be working now. I received a cryptic email from an '<some_name>@quoprro.com' with a tracking Id. I read on one of the posts on "immihelp" that CKGS used to be called or used to be QuoPrro. So scan your email [junk/spam folder] for an email from QuoPrro. As an alternative, send an email to [email protected] and request them to provide the tracking Id and web reference numbers. They usually respond within 24-48 hours. [I did this since I was not sure of the email and my combination of tracking Id and web reference number was not working on the tracking page. They sent the right numbers.].

N.B.: Web reference number is the number printed in the application from that you filled online and printed out. It begins with USAC.......

My application shows in a "processing state" ever since it was received at CKGS ... not sure what it means. They are also dealing with a backlog of applications from BLS ... so, maybe processing is delayed. Getting them on the phone is impossible. Email seems slightly better though response is delayed at times.

Keep trying to get to them via the phone. Send emails to the above mentioned email address.
            If you are not getting anywhere ... the Indian Consulate has set up "24/7 Email Helpline for Visa Services" ...
            Contact the consulate to report your issue.

All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaaz View Post
              mkum -- I sent my application via FedEx on May 23rd and was received at CKGS-Chicago on May 28th. Tracking was not working for a while on the CKGS website, but should be working now. I received a cryptic email from an '<some_name>@quoprro.com' with a tracking Id. I read on one of the posts on "immihelp" that CKGS used to be called or used to be QuoPrro. So scan your email [junk/spam folder] for an email from QuoPrro. As an alternative, send an email to [email protected] and request them to provide the tracking Id and web reference numbers. They usually respond within 24-48 hours. [I did this since I was not sure of the email and my combination of tracking Id and web reference number was not working on the tracking page. They sent the right numbers.].

N.B.: Web reference number is the number printed in the application from that you filled online and printed out. It begins with USAC.......

My application shows in a "processing state" ever since it was received at CKGS ... not sure what it means. They are also dealing with a backlog of applications from BLS ... so, maybe processing is delayed. Getting them on the phone is impossible. Email seems slightly better though response is delayed at times.

Keep trying to get to them via the phone. Send emails to the above mentioned email address.
              If you are not getting anywhere ... the Indian Consulate has set up "24/7 Email Helpline for Visa Services" ... [ [email protected] ] .
              [ http://indianconsulate.com/notice/display/76 ]
              Contact the consulate to report your issue.

All the best.
              Thank you Vaaz.

The above link is where I filled the application form from. I do not see any number starting with USAC. The CKGS form too does not have any such number....?

Comment

Thank you Vaaz.

The above link is where I filled the application form from. I do not see any number starting with USAC. The CKGS form too does not have any such number....?
                My apologies. I should have mentioned that my application was for an entry visa. Then form for this is filled on [http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/] and I had assumed this was the same for PIO. Looks like in the PIO case there will be no web reference number. As a test I went in and keyed in "only" my tracking Id number and was able to retrieve the status. You should send CKGS an email (or try to get them on the phone) and request your tracking Id (also ask if a web reference number is needed for PIO).

Comment

My apologies. I should have mentioned that my application was for an entry visa. Then form for this is filled on [http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/] and I had assumed this was the same for PIO. Looks like in the PIO case there will be no web reference number. As a test I went in and keyed in "only" my tracking Id number and was able to retrieve the status. You should send CKGS an email (or try to get them on the phone) and request your tracking Id (also ask if a web reference number is needed for PIO).
                  Thank you Vaaz. That helps. I did try reaching them via phone. I waitied for more than an hour and gave up. I have emailed multiple times with all details.But no valuable response. Looks like they were in the forum a few days back but not anymore.

Madhavan

Comment

Thank you Vaaz. That helps. I did try reaching them via phone. I waitied for more than an hour and gave up. I have emailed multiple times with all details.But no valuable response. Looks like they were in the forum a few days back but not anymore.

Madhavan
                    Hi,

I apologize if i'm intruding into this thread.
                    i'm clueless on the 'web reference number' and 'tracking id' which are required to track your pio application status.

Going through this thread, I kind of understand that, the only way you get these numbers are by reaching out to them via email / phone. is that correct?

If I want to send an email to get these numbers, what details do I need to provide in the email?

Appreciate your response.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by NewBie_2000 View Post
                      Hi,

i'm clueless on the 'web reference number' and 'tracking id' which are required to track your pio application status.

Going through this thread, I kind of understand that, the only way you get these numbers are by reaching out to them via email / phone. is that correct?

If I want to send an email to get these numbers, what details do I need to provide in the email?

Thank you
                      CKGS is supposed to send you an email with the tracking Id. But, if you have not received it then contact them via phone/email.
                      Email -- Provide Applicant Name, Passport Number, Date you mailed in your application & Date it was received by CKGS.

Comment

CKGS sends only canned email responses. No tracking id is provided to me via phone or email no matter how many emails or calls I have made. With my trip coming up in 2 weeks, CKGS has caused me & my family so much stress esp. since this trip was to visit my sick grandma.

Comment

Originally posted by NewBie_2000 View Post
                          Hi,

Thank you
                          This was the information that they wanted from me.

Applicant Name:

Passport number:

Web reference number:

Fedex Airway Bill number:

While I did receive confirmation that they have my documents I still have not received a tracking number from them. From their email, I understand that they would send an email with the tracking number.

The only way I was able to reach them was through email. I was NEVER able to reach them via phone. I waited almost an hour over the phone and then gave up. I also saw in of the responses from CKGS in a forum an additional email for enquiry
                          [email protected]

Hope it helps!

Comment

Contact the Indian Consulate.

Originally posted by IndianinPHX View Post
                            CKGS sends only canned email responses. No tracking id is provided to me via phone or email no matter how many emails or calls I have made. With my trip coming up in 2 weeks, CKGS has caused me & my family so much stress esp. since this trip was to visit my sick grandma.
                            Contact the Indian Consulate. They have setup a "24/7 email helpline".

Comment

Contact the Indian Consulate. They have setup a "24/7 email helpline".
                              http://indianconsulate.com/notice/display/76
                              No repsonse from the indian consulate for the email that I sent. It's been over 3 days since I sent the email. They didn't even bother to send an acknowledgement.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X