Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application Tracking - Renunciation

Hi,

I sent in the renunciation application for my wife and myself using my own fedex label. Questions:

1. Do I use my fedex tracking # to track my application?
    2. How long after CKGS receives my application can I see my status on their website?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by phxlibra View Post
    Hi,

I sent in the renunciation application for my wife and myself using my own fedex label. Questions:

1. Do I use my fedex tracking # to track my application?
    2. How long after CKGS receives my application can I see my status on their website?

Thanks in advance.
    FedEx is only for delivery. Why will CKGS use that to track your application?

It will take 10 days to see status updates..

Comment

That is the only way I can track my application at the ckgs website. What other way is there for me to track the status? Is there a link? Does ckgs mail a receipt with tracking info?

Comment

Originally posted by phxlibra View Post
        That is the only way I can track my application at the ckgs website. What other way is there for me to track the status? Is there a link? Does ckgs mail a receipt with tracking info?
        Are you suggesting that CKGS is using FedEx # to track processing of your application ? That's the first I have heard.

Comment

I still have not received any email or receipt on my renunciation application. Its been almost 3 weeks. Is there an email or a person I can contact other than the call center in India that keeps picking up and has no clue and sometimes give incorrect information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X