Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Documents Printing Status ...

Hello

I had applied for the OCI replacement since my son has a new passport. The "Documents Printing Status" now shows as "PROCESSED". What does this mean? Does it mean the OCI card has been printed and is in the process of being dispatched from New-Delhi?
    Appreciate any feedback.

Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 30-APR-2015
    Dispatched From MOIA (OCI ) NEW DELHI On
    Document received At ATLANTA On

Thanks
    Jagannathan Santhanam

Yes, you are right. Document has been printed and it is ready to be dispatched from OCI cell in India to CGI Atlanta.
    Once done, you will see the dates populated for remaining 2 lines. Then you will get an email from CKGS to send OCI matchup form with original US passport and $15 MO for return postage by FedEx.

Comment

Originally posted by jsanthanam View Post
      Hello

I had applied for the OCI replacement since my son has a new passport. The "Documents Printing Status" now shows as "PROCESSED". What does this mean? Does it mean the OCI card has been printed and is in the process of being dispatched from New-Delhi?
      Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
      Jagannathan Santhanam
      Can you update when it is dispatched? Mine shows the same status and no update since 4/30.

Comment

Hello

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
        Jagannathan Santhanam
        Dear Mr. Santhanam,

Kindly send your application details at [email protected] to better assist you.

Please mention the link of this post in your email.

Regards,
        CKGS USA TEAM

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by milli View Post
        Can you update when it is dispatched? Mine shows the same status and no update since 4/30.
        Dear Applicant,

Regards,
        CKGS USA TEAM

Comment

Mine was despatched on May 7th, 2015 (finally!!)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CKGS Visa Services View Post
          Dear Mr. Santhanam,

Regards,
          CKGS USA TEAM

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Applicant,

Regards,
          CKGS USA TEAM
          Thanks CKGS Team!! I have emailed to you my pertinent details. Appreciate your willingness to help!!

Comment

Mine was dispatched on May 7th as well. Probably they are sending it in bulk mail.

Comment

Hi Milli - Please update once the status changes. I am assuming you applied from Atlanta. I have already booked my tickets since I "assumed" 2 full months is plenty of time for getting an OCI reissued. I hope I get the OCI process complete in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks
              Jagannathan Santhanam
              Mine was dispatched on May 7th as well. Probably they are sending it in bulk mail.

Comment

Hi Milli - Please update once the status changes. I am assuming you applied from Atlanta. I have already booked my tickets since I "assumed" 2 full months is plenty of time for getting an OCI reissued. I hope I get the OCI process complete in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks
                Jagannathan Santhanam
                Will do..from OCI tracker it looks like it may take about a week to reach the consulate. FYI my consulate is SFO. Hope you get it in 2 weeks.

Comment

Will do..from OCI tracker it looks like it may take about a week to reach the consulate. FYI my consulate is SFO. Hope you get it in 2 weeks.
                  Thanks Milli! I have not seen the email from CKGS for matchup and hence I called the CKGS hotline and these folks are pretty helpful. I was told to take my passport and submit it at the Atlanta CKGS office with a print-out of the status from the Indian Govt WebSite. I ended up doing so this morning. I am hoping the passport is returned to me along with the OCI stamp in the next week or so. Will keep you posted!

Thanks
                  Jagannathan Santhanam

Comment

Thanks Milli! I have not seen the email from CKGS for matchup and hence I called the CKGS hotline and these folks are pretty helpful. I was told to take my passport and submit it at the Atlanta CKGS office with a print-out of the status from the Indian Govt WebSite. I ended up doing so this morning. I am hoping the passport is returned to me along with the OCI stamp in the next week or so. Will keep you posted!

Thanks
                    Jagannathan Santhanam
                    Thanks for the update. Hope you get it before your trip.

Comment

Originally posted by CKGS Visa Services View Post
                      Dear Mr. Santhanam,

Regards,
                      CKGS USA TEAM

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Applicant,

Regards,
                      CKGS USA TEAM
                      Hello CKGS USA team,

It is great that you are monitoring and posting on this forum. I have applied at San Francisco,
                      and documents have been dispatched from India on May 11th. Looking at the OCI tracker,
                      I see that most other consulates take about 1 week to receive the documents from India.
                      But, San Francisco takes three weeks. I am worried about this because I plan to go to India
                      with family on June 8th.

Is there anything we can do to expedite this at San Francisco? I am local in the area,
                      and I can come there in person to do the match-up.

Another question: I found on some other website that an authorization letter is needed
                      from other members of the family if I bring their passports with me for match-up.
                      But, I couldn't find a sample of the authorization letter anywhere. Please could you post
                      a pointer to it?

Thanks much!
                      -jjsc

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X