OCI tracking not working ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI tracking not working ?

My daughter got her OCI when she was 1 year old back in 2006. So I reapplied for a new OCI (Misc - change of appearance, passport and address) online. Got the web tracking number and send all application papers 2 days back to CKSF. They received the package yesterday morning.

However I just casually checked the status on multiple sites like

ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This website is for sale! ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

and they all return RECORD NOT FOUND.

Is there some tracking issues anyone is aware of? I am typing in the right WEB reference number starting with USA*** and her new US passport number in enquiry fields.

Originally posted by mnsweeps View Post
    My daughter got her OCI when she was 1 year old back in 2006. So I reapplied for a new OCI (Misc - change of appearance, passport and address) online. Got the web tracking number and send all application papers 2 days back to CKSF. They received the package yesterday morning.

However I just casually checked the status on multiple sites like

ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

and they all return RECORD NOT FOUND.

Is there some tracking issues anyone is aware of? I am typing in the right WEB reference number starting with USA*** and her new US passport number in enquiry fields.

it takes about 3 business days for the tracking to show

Comment

My application was delivered on March 1st, 9AM. Still no tracking available. Waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by zilok View Post
        My application was delivered on March 1st, 9AM. Still no tracking available. Waiting...
        Thanks for replies guys..

Zilok , did you get any email from CKSF after their received your package? I am assuming your application went to San Francisco office..

Comment

I sent to Houston thru FedEx prepaid envelope generated on CKGS website. I sent the application on 2/29 and received on 3/1. All the tracking till now is using FedEx tracking number.

Comment

I got email yesterday from CKGS. After 6 hours, tracking is available.

Application Sent: 2/29
            Application reached Houston CKGS: 3/1
            Tracking available: 3/5

Comment

Also be advised it might take 3 to 4 business days after the consulate verifies the documents, for CKGS to send your original documents back.

Comment

did you get originals back? how long idid it took ?

Comment

Originally posted by aaroravikas View Post
                  did you get originals back? how long idid it took ?
                  Received originals back on 3/11.

I am waiting for tracking to be updated on https://passport.gov.in/oci/statusEnqury

Comment

OCI tracking not working ?

I too received originals 2 weeksback but tracking was not updated, so It isalso not fully accurate

Comment

my updates so far for chicago CKGS but haven't yet received original documents back

3/10 documents delivered on
                      3/12 We have ‘Received’ your OCI Application and your Application is now ‘Under Process’ at CKGS
                      3/21 OCI - APPLICATION SUBMITTED TO EMBASSY / CONSULATE
                      3/21 OCI-Application received and is under process. ( now traceable at https://passport.gov.in/oci/statusEnqury)

BUT I AM STILL WAITING ON ORIGINAL PASSPORTS TO BE RECEIVED BACK.

Comment

Originally posted by aaroravikas View Post
                        my updates so far for chicago CKGS but haven't yet received original documents back

3/10 documents delivered on
                        3/12 We have ‘Received’ your OCI Application and your Application is now ‘Under Process’ at CKGS
                        3/21 OCI - APPLICATION SUBMITTED TO EMBASSY / CONSULATE
                        3/21 OCI-Application received and is under process. ( now traceable at https://passport.gov.in/oci/statusEnqury)

BUT I AM STILL WAITING ON ORIGINAL PASSPORTS TO BE RECEIVED BACK.
                        Hope you get your originals back soon..

Any idea what consulate will do with parents original passports?. Are they comparing this with a copy available with them?. If so, why cant use copies of passport instead of asking for originals?. What exactly they do with original passports and copies of passports?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X