Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shipping label for return of Original documents (applying new OCI for minor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shipping label for return of Original documents (applying new OCI for minor)

As CKGS system allows only one shipping label for return of OCI card, CKGS customer service told me to get either money order / USPS prepaid label / UPS prepaid label for getting the original documents back. Kind of confusing.

Can anyone suggest me how you guys are doing? Just wanted to make sure before I do it. It takes hours to reach their customer service.

The return fedex shipping label sent with all documents will be used for returning original documents.

Again during the OCI match up process, you have to send the passport again + shipping label. At the end you get passport + OCI card using that shipping label.

Comment

Originally posted by zilok View Post
      The return fedex shipping label sent with all documents will be used for returning original documents.

Again during the OCI match up process, you have to send the passport again + shipping label. At the end you get passport + OCI card using that shipping label.
      NO Fedex return label, only UPS or USPS or $15 return courier payment

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by raj_01 View Post
      As CKGS system allows only one shipping label for return of OCI card, CKGS customer service told me to get either money order / USPS prepaid label / UPS prepaid label for getting the original documents back. Kind of confusing.

Can anyone suggest me how you guys are doing? Just wanted to make sure before I do it. It takes hours to reach their customer service.
      just send 2 courier payments or 2 return label from UPS or USPS . if submit applications to SFO, no current passport or original documents needed

Comment

Originally posted by proonindiandoc View Post
        NO Fedex return label, only UPS or USPS or $15 return courier payment

- - - Updated - - -

just send 2 courier payments or 2 return label from UPS or USPS . if submit applications to SFO, no current passport or original documents needed
        I bought shipping from their website. Cost $15 + 3% credit card fee A money-order cost similar or more. If you pay online they generate a reecipt. Print it and attcah to application. No brainer.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X