New OCI application Self Attestation of copies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OCI application Self Attestation of copies

With a new OCI application, when you submit the Notarized Affidavit in Lieu of Originals, do you still have to individually self-attest every copy with "I attest this is a True copy of the original" statement?

No

Originally posted by Ashapa View Post
    With a new OCI application, when you submit the Notarized Affidavit in Lieu of Originals, do you still have to individually self-attest every copy with "I attest this is a True copy of the original" statement?
    No self attest! Just sign where you are supposed to sign.

Comment

Do I have to self attest copies of US and Indian Passports on GoI website

Originally posted by Liberty48 View Post
      No self attest! Just sign where you are supposed to sign.
      May I know if I need to self-attest photocopies of U.S. and Indian passports for uploading on Govt of India website.

Secondly, do I also have to upload my marriage certificate. I am India-born naturalized U.S. citizen married to an India-born citizen. Thanks in advance

Comment

Do i need self attest copies of US and Indian passports for GoI website

May I know if I need to self-attest photocopies of U.S. and Indian passports for uploading on Govt of India website.

Secondly, why do I need to upload Marriage Certificate. I am an India-born U.S. citizen married to an Indian
        national born in India. Thanks in advance

Comment

Do I need self-attest copies of US and Indian passports for GoI website

Secondly, why do I need Marriage Certificate when I am an Indian by birth and now a naturalized US citizen and
          married to an Indian national by birth. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by gsingh45 View Post

Secondly, why do I need Marriage Certificate when I am an Indian by birth and now a naturalized US citizen and
            married to an Indian national by birth. Thanks in advance.
            First : You DONT need to self attest the copies that gets uploaded to Govt of India Site . Just upload a color copy (PDF Format) to the site.
            Second : Marriage Certificate is required, only if you are getting OCI thru Marriage. If you are a naturalized citizen , you dont need to upload marriage certificate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X