Oci renewal for kids aged 16 and 11 and living in india

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oci renewal for kids aged 16 and 11 and living in india

Hello everyone. The information in these forums is very useful. I too am in somewhat similar condition
    We were in UK till 2011 and relocated to India. My daughters have British passports. I have renewed their passports in 2015 in Hyderabad as we are settled in india and i was told by a friend of mine that we don't have to transfer oci to the new passport. We are planning to travel to Australia on 17thMay and i havecome across the info recently that we have to renew their oci as well till.they are 20. They are 16 and 11 at the moment . Its like we are travelling on their British passports either from Hyderabad or Chennai to Australia and coming back to india in June. Is there a chance that i could face any sort of problem at the immigration? Would.it be worthwhile if i take their study certificates as to show them.that they are now residing in india and continuing with their studies? Thanks in advance
    There are so many positive replies here and its almost like there has been no problem whatsoever but i am.slightly in a diff boat as to.having their British passports but settled in India. Could i be facing any problems while arriving in india

Can you share your experience? Did you renew their OCIs? How did you enter into India without renewing their OCIs? Please share.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X