Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

possible to have interview for spouse applying for OCI at Chicago consulate of India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible to have interview for spouse applying for OCI at Chicago consulate of India

Hi,

I am an Indian passport holder. My spouse of over 10 years will be applying for the OCI card as a spouse of Indian citizen. She has an US passport. According to the new rules, an interview is mandatory, however it is unclear to me where this interview will be held or who else should go. The Indian embassy says Washington DC as per the wesbite which seems odd and difficult for us (we are in the midwest and are under the Chicago jurisdiction). How does one go about getting this information?

Thanks for any information.

This is not a popular combination and there may not clear documentation on CKGS website. There are other unique situations.

Complete the application, submit and wait for the update on the interview date. Once you submit the application, the OCI tracker (the online version of your OCI status) will show the sequence of operations. I didn't have this situation. It is just a best guess on how your spouse OCI process will be.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X