Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to submit proof of valid US residence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to submit proof of valid US residence?

Hello,

I am sharing lease with my roommates but on lease agreement my name is not mentioned. when i asked the landlord, he sent me the lease telling me to "print and physically add my name" into it. but i have doubts, should i edit the Pdf itself digitally? The issue is that there are Tax returns documents of my friends in the lease and i cant add mine since i dont have an SSN yet. is it necessary for me to send tax returns page if i dont have any? Will it still be valid and acceptable proof for residence? if not, what other options do i have?

Your situation is not clear from your message. I guess you are a student and applying for passport renewal. If you don't have a driving license, get a letter from the college.

FAQ Q2 on this website may help you. https://passport.in.ckgs.us/faq/chan...-reflects#1400

Comment

hi,

thanks for the reply. yes im a student but im not staying on campus so i wont be able to get a letter.

Comment

As a student, you should be able to get a state identification card (I am not referring to driving license). Please check the DMV website. It is usually $5.00. You will need a proof of address, which is a stamped envelope with your name address. If you received any mail from the college recently to that address, that should be really good. The DMV website will list other documents you need. Check with other students and get help from those who got their license or state ID recently.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X