Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKGS Generating Shipping label not working

Hello,

I am applying for a new OCI card for myself and have filled up the form and created my account on CKGS site. To send in my documents i have opted for CKGS fedex service. When i am trying to print/download shipping label i am getting an error saying 'inactive customer account' . I am not sure what to do at this point as i cannot create a new account and cannot send my documents because the shipping label wont print.

Note that i went through this process last week and they rejected my application because of a mistake in my form and returned me the application.

At this point contacting CKGS is not working as they are not responding to emails or calls. Let me know if any of you faced this issue.

Thanks,
    Chandra.

I am having the exact same issue when I tried to download shipping label for passport renewal. Getting 'inactive customer account' error when I try to download the shipping label. I did not send any application prior. This seems to be a technical issue with fedex label generation. I have emailed to [email protected] but have not got any reply so far.
    Last edited by ceci1073; 07-29-2020, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Facing same error 'inactive customer account' here. Sent a mail to [email protected] as well. Please post if you get a response. I will also do so. Thanks

Comment

This is the response I got.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is in response to your query related to error while printing the shipping label.

We understand your concern and apologize for the delay in our response.

Please be informed that we have forwarded your request to the support team to rectify the issue.

We request you to wait for sometime. You will be informed at the earliest, once we get the response.

We also request you to expect a delay in the response, due to the spread of Covid-19.

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our call center is not operational till further notice. Also, we do not have access to make outbound calls.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

For any further queries, please feel free to email us at [email protected].

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X