Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckgs shipping weight question

Hello,

Ckgs website says if we opt for their shipping, package weight should not be over .5 lbs. I just checked for new OCI, all supporting documents including passport weigh close to 1 lb.

​​What will happen if we still ship them. Will ckgs ask to pay for additional shipping costs? If so, can this payment be done online via credit card or do we need to send money order/cashiers check?

Anyone had this issue. Please help.

Thanks.

raj2020v1 I had same the issue, in my case it was going more than 0.5 lb and I sent an email to ckgs they said it should not be more than 0.5 lb. I reduced some documents and used light paper for printing to bring weight under 0.5 lb.

Comment

Thanks for sharing it. I hope this info is still relevant, coz I couldn't find any updates online, except for your post.

Comment

I was just scrolling through the forum and saw your post about CKGS shipping weight. I've never shipped through them before, but it sounds like it could be a bit tricky with the weight limit. From what I've read, it seems like they're pretty strict about the 0.5 lb limit. It might be worth reaching out to CKGS to see if they can provide more information on what will happen if the package is over the limit.
        On a related note, I recently discovered some helpful information on how to transport a car to another state, which has some good insights on shipping. It's always helpful to have some knowledge of shipping, especially in these times when more and more people are relying on shipping services for various reasons.
        Last edited by yellowbone; 05-08-2023, 05:16 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X