No announcement yet.

Self OCI application incomplete documents(Naturalization certificate)-CKGS DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self OCI application incomplete documents(Naturalization certificate)-CKGS DC

Hello,
    Did anyone send a copy of naturalization certificate? I got an email saying the naturalization certificate is missing from my application. I have no idea why and I am 100% sure I have put it in the application. To be safe, I even notarized the copy.
    Any tips?
    Potential issues I could think of:
    1) I took a picture from my phone rather than a scan.
    2) The notary was on a separate sheet of paper. I don't know if the notary stamp should be on the copy. The banker said that they cannot do that because there is no white space available.
    • Application is 'INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS'
    • Your Application is 'On Hold' due to the 'Incomplete Documents'.
      Document Name Remarks Status
      Naturalization Certificate (if Naturalized Citizen) Please provide a copy of your Naturalization certificate. You can ship the copy to your CKGS office. If the applicant was Naturalized based on parents, then please Provide a Notarized affidavit Stating that the applicant was Naturalized based on parents Naturalization. Affidavit document: Click here If you have misplaced/ Lost your Naturalization Certificate, apply for a Replacement Naturalization Citizenship Document and then apply for your Renunciation. Please Withdraw your application from https://www.in.ckgs.us/withdraw-my-passport/ and then apply for Renunciation. Your refund will processed accordingly. Pending

​​​​​​​Thank you!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X