No announcement yet.

OCI Card Minor- documents to notarize

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently submitted OCI application to VFS for my child about 2 weeks back and VFS has submitted the same to Indian Embassy for further process. Does this mean that all the documents which are submitted along with the application are okay to proceed?

I have notarised both parental authorisation and an “affidavit in lieu of originals” and sent it along with the application.

I just noticed in a checklist that I have to notarised main application form too which I missed to do so. Will there be any issue in the process?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Comment

Originally posted by dsiddhpura View Post
      I recently submitted OCI application to VFS for my child about 2 weeks back and VFS has submitted the same to Indian Embassy for further process. Does this mean that all the documents which are submitted along with the application are okay to proceed?

I have notarised both parental authorisation and an “affidavit in lieu of originals” and sent it along with the application.

I just noticed in a checklist that I have to notarised main application form too which I missed to do so. Will there be any issue in the process?

Thank you in advance for your responses.
      Where does is say you to notarize the main application? Can you post a screenshot?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X