No announcement yet.

Please help/suggest selected wrong option of application category"Renunciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help/suggest selected wrong option of application category"Renunciation

Hello Friends,
    Please suggest me.I did a blunder while filling up the VFS Global application form for Indian Passport Renunciation .
    I was confused as to which option should I select.I saw a post on immihelp and somebody stated that he/she selected the option of
    "naturalised after June 2010 and does have a stamp(cancelled due to acquiring US/Foreign nationality) and he is also applying for renunciation of his Indian passport and he mentioned that his process went on smooth.
    Looking at the answers in Immihelp-I did the same and now I am wondering did I select the wrong option?
    I have a valid Indian passport at the moment and it does not have a cancelled stamp in it.hence that is the obvious reason I selected or opted for renunciation of Indian Passport.

Can somebody please suggest me what should I do---Now I cannot change it as I have already paid the online fee and online VFS Global form has already been submitted-All I need to do now is to send the envelope to VFS Global.

Please share your inputs.

Just checking Payal123, How were you able to resolve the situation? Ironically I find myself in the same shoes and wondering what to do it.

Comment

Hi- I made the same mistake. Wondering how did you two resolve this issue?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X