Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Physical Passport Photo

Hello,

I am writing here since VFS' Twitter support team is very unhelpful. I recently submitted an OCI application and was asked to send passport photos. What I did was take the original picture, sized it to 2x2 per the specification and printed it on regular paper and put it in the application. Is there something wrong that I am doing? I have already sent the same picture twice now, so I am not sure what I am doing that's wrong.

Thanks

I had sent in 2 real passport photos. The same ones that I had scanned and cropped to meet the digital photo specs. They do need a real photo NOT a printed picture on regular paper. Upload that photo to one of the passport photo printing places. I have used ePassportPhoto to convert to passport photos after taking a picture myself of the family and then printing that at Walmart by uploading the 4xPassport photo sheet they (ePassportPhoto) give you as an output

Comment

Hello. Check the photo quality. I think they must be perfect. ID photos are really boring. For example, I love bright and unusual photos. What I like is request images I really love this marketplace because there is a huge variety of creative images, videos and music. I have never seen better content anywhere. It's very sticky. And when I go to their site, I can’t stop for hours, because the choice for implementing my ideas is huge. Sorry for getting off topic a bit.​
      Last edited by GeorgeWiliams; 07-18-2023, 05:11 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X