Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renunciation Application Process Questions (Amendment pages, Photos, Passport no.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renunciation Application Process Questions (Amendment pages, Photos, Passport no.)

I am applying for Indian passport renunciation and have a few questions about the application process. Any help on the following questions is greatly appreciated:
    1) On the checklist, on all four pages, it asks to provide the applicant's name, email, mobile no., and passport no. Is this Indian passport number or US passport number?
    2) Do I need to sign behind the two passport-size photographs to be enclosed with the application?
    3) For the photocopy of US passport it asks for the information page and the last two amendment pages. However, apart from information pages I only see "Visas" pages in my US passport. I DO NOT see any amendment pages in the passport. Should I just send a photocopy of the information pages only?​
    Attached Files

We went through this process successfully last months for the whole family and can try answering these Qs
    1. Enter your US passport number
    2. No, do not sign on the back of pp
    3. If your passport was issued after 2022, the third page (along with information page) is the amendment page. If you observe, it will have the word endorsement and amendment printed in small font. In general just the first two pages of US passport is required.

Comment

That helps. Thank you so much for responding.
      My US passport was issued in 2023. The third-page title says "Endorsements" only. See the attached pic for reference. I will include this page. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mschandana View Post
        I am applying for Indian passport renunciation and have a few questions about the application process. Any help on the following questions is greatly appreciated:
        1) On the checklist, on all four pages, it asks to provide the applicant's name, email, mobile no., and passport no. Is this Indian passport number or US passport number?
        2) Do I need to sign behind the two passport-size photographs to be enclosed with the application?
        3) For the photocopy of US passport it asks for the information page and the last two amendment pages. However, apart from information pages I only see "Visas" pages in my US passport. I DO NOT see any amendment pages in the passport. Should I just send a photocopy of the information pages only?​
        1) For what its worth, I typed the Indian Passport Number

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X