Divorce procedre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce procedre

hello members. I have married this guy for 3 yrs. He is on h1b. I am on h4. we have 1 yr old baby born in USA.

My husband gave me physical and mental abuse. He has beaten me with hands,footwares,leather belt. I am in India. And now i dont want to g back to USA.

I want to file a divorce against him. I dont work right now. And my hubby tortured me saying that he will take my child away from me.

What should i do? Whom will get the custody of child? Hes salary is 127000$. And i dont work right now. But i could get a job. My parents family are very well.

Pls help me.

This is something which you must settle in India using the legal resources available to you there.

--Ray B

Originally posted by priy1 View Post
    hello members. I have married this guy for 3 yrs. He is on h1b. I am on h4. we have 1 yr old baby born in USA.

My husband gave me physical and mental abuse. He has beaten me with hands,footwares,leather belt. I am in India. And now i dont want to g back to USA.

I want to file a divorce against him. I dont work right now. And my hubby tortured me saying that he will take my child away from me.

What should i do? Whom will get the custody of child? Hes salary is 127000$. And i dont work right now. But i could get a job. My parents family are very well.

Pls help me.

Comment

Hello sir. What should i do? could you pls elaborate it for me?
      pls sir.

Comment

You are in India and want a divorce. You need to consult with legal professionals in India about how to proceed with a divorce action. If in the U.S., you have lots of divorce options of which American users of this Forum can provide you very good information. But your average U.S.-based Forum visitor has absolutely no experience with divorces in India.

--Ray B

Originally posted by priy1 View Post
        Hello sir. What should i do? could you pls elaborate it for me?
        pls sir.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X