Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residency

Hey there...
    I live in California right now. My fiance currently lives in India and has a MBBS degree... after marriage he will be settling in America. I was wondering about where it is best to do residency for his MD degree... which state is he most likely going to get a seat in? We are openly ready to relocate anywhere where it will be easy for him to do his residency and get a good start for his career.

East cost

mostly east coast...If he has good usmle score then it will easy for him
    Ask himto finish his usmles sooner and if possible publications will help him

Comment

hey hi could u pls help me ?? my husband is at usa on f1 visa before 2 month now my intership running in india so what i have to do for spouce visa ??in f2 what duration after getting visa in what time i have to at usa ??
      pls tell me
      thanks
      DRVIRAL
      Originally posted by annumika
      Hey there...
      I live in California right now. My fiance currently lives in India and has a MBBS degree... after marriage he will be settling in America. I was wondering about where it is best to do residency for his MD degree... which state is he most likely going to get a seat in? We are openly ready to relocate anywhere where it will be easy for him to do his residency and get a good start for his career.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X