No announcement yet.

White girls and Indian guys in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you really writing all these posts or is it a cut and paste? There goes your weekend if you really wrote all this!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Stereotyping white women

As in response to the Indian guy stereotyping white women....we do not all have to get botox, or boob jobs or butt jobs. I am a white woman who has full breasts and a full butt naturally, thank you. We come in all sizes, shapes, etc. So be careful of what you say making yourself sound narrow minded and bigoted yourself. I actually am attracted to Indian men because they are very handsome with their features and coloring. Also they are educated and intelligent. I was married for many years to a white man and committed to him, but the marriage was not happy and instead of staying in an unhappy marriage, I opted to end it and move on with my life. We are not all "easy" and non-committed either. I was committed to the same man for 30 years who happen to also have been my one and only relationship in my life.....

Comment

Racial differences....another stereotype

I am white and I gave birth to 2 children and never had weight gain issues. I got back into my size 5/6 clothes a few months after having my children. Also...having white skin does not guarantee deep wrinkling. My skin is still tight and has very few lines eventhough I am a few years short of 50. My hair is light brown but is very thick and heavy as well. So....hair color has nothing to do with thick, healthy hair either.

Comment

Opposites attract...

Sometimes opposites attract. One of the reasons there is an attraction between white and indian people is because opposites often attract. For myself....I am not attracted to light colored white men. They look blah to me. And many times they are not attracted to me as well. If someone is attracted to someone of a different color or race....then let them be. It is a free country and we are free to choose who we want to date, etc. Often the mix of the 2 different races results in some stunningly beautiful children as well. People should accept eachother for who and what they are and respect the choices others make.

Comment

re Opposites don't always attract for marriage

millions of Indian men or women do not have an opposite attraction thing going, so if you really want an Indian man or Indian woman, follow the new trend of complete bronzer (Jergens $2 at Walmart) and please note these points:

The same reason you don't become "Jewish, African, Mexican, Christian Anglo or Chinese overnight" is the same reason " Indian women love their Indian heritage and same with the millions of Indian men. Indian women, however, have been comatose to the fact that other women are extremely aggressive and competitive for the men "Indian mother and father" raised.

And on top of it, these same Indian men& women had parents & generations past suffering from everything to racism, to their own caste system (not how original Vedic scriptures described caste) but from influence of Islamic slave trade (our Hindu skulls make up a whole mountain range in Afghanistan Kusht Mountains, tho the word itself Kushie means happy in Hindi...and Shaanthi in Hindi means peace, but UK re termed it to mean "Shanty, poor"

add, to having their country robbed for 100 yrs by the British or Portugal trying to take over India's routes in Goa, or Greek invasions, or Muslim invasions since 700 AD. If you love India as much as an Indian mother & father loves his own children and India and want to help India.., by all means go for it.. I would expect your wanting to marry Orthodox Germans, Russians, Italian, Brazilian Catholic, or Chinese would require the same love & devotion.
            Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-12-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Opposites attract...

You obviously missunderstood what I was saying. I did not say that ALL people want opposites. I said "sometimes" which means on some occasions, not "all". I for one am not attracted to my own light colored kind. And why should I use a bronzer and change what I am? And btw...I am part Italian. There are many that are attracted to opposites however and whats the big deal? I also did not say that Indian men and women do not love their culture, etc. Other cultures have had their struggles as well. We are here to live as fellow human beings together no matter what the differences in skin color, culture, etc. That is the beauty of the US....people from all over the world living as one in the same country together.

Comment

For Txh1B & opposites don't always attract.

[COLOR="Navy"][B]Who created this thread anyway? another white woman engaged to Indian man? why not white men engaged to Indian woman....something is fishy about all these comments "insulting Indian women, Indian traditional homes, Indian upbringing, but in between these stories- the "I am ghostly pale white and not attracted to my own men for a score of reasons & therefore Indian men & women are successful & nice (from how they were raised) and I must try to get one" lol

For Txh1B: as I privately mailed you- I type 100 wpm, took few minutes to write..we came here off the boat at age 8-13, and sisters and brothers and I won all the spelling bees, science awards, honors classes, valedectorian, volunteering, AP classes (because of our upbringing)

&D. we are grateful for your input, that you are a white woman trying to find "educated and good values" Indian guy, and that you have your own cultural history, religion, and customs background, bravo to you as most respectable people have & prefer to pass on, many countries are "free" except Islamic which prohibit democracy or outside businesses. China, Japan, South America, India, all of Europe, & Africa have McDonalds & millions of foreigners in these respective countries working side by side..being in a given country or allowing to work there and protected by the laws which is the case for all of these countries has nothing to do with what you have to offer/or don't have to offer for marriage in same respect that I have pointed out enough many others from ethnic backgrounds prefer their own for marriage as well. Only sad that your own men raised by "your type of upbringing or lack thereof" don't fit the bill. I doubt it is the "tan skin" which you are after. It is the summation of everything us Indians are raised with, and the suffereing their parents went thru to create the final product. I didn't misinterpret anything, just added to your desperate points.[/B[/
                COLOR]]
                Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-11-2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

India needs **** desperately, our men do not even see us nude.

while in other countries, it is all they are and have to offer culturally. If you type in Google, why white men prefer Asians or why Indian men like white women....some interesting information. One thing in common for latter: if India had underground market of Chinese ****, Brazilian ****, the same would be the case.. the only **** in existence in India is undeground market of American **** ($the largest **** industry in world, where you can find everything from incest videos to beastiality)....so wake up Indian men and Indian women please...
                  Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-11-2009, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Opposites attract...

I never insulted Indian women in any of my comments. And it is for the tan skin as well as other reasons that I am attracted to Indian men. And I am not ghostly white either. I have a medium colored complexion. The sad truth is that men from my own race nor any other race is attracted to me....I in honesty am an ugly white woman. I can dream though can't I? I am inferior to Indian people and an embarrassment to my own race too as ugly as I am. So...basically I am a lonely, ugly, middle aged woman who will never have anyone. And it isn't my fault for the bad hand God dealt me by making me ugly and inferior to others....the only thing I have is a kind and caring heart which will never be noticed behind the hideous outer self that I possess.....so Indian people should be grateful for being good looking, talented, intelligent because they have a reason and purpose in this life and contribute a lot to this world...

Comment

thanks Shwetha for defending Indian wives & moms, the millions

who are not unattractive, or on their backs nude for $!! lol!!!!! or whatever the foreign women love accusing them of.

About interracial marriages being "beautiful", it should be noted that when an Indian male marries a white female, this may just be most often truest scenario: the kids come out same looking as him I have seen this in few examples
                      We were at a museum cafe yesterday and saw a beautiful dark Indian man & his white wife (she may not have been nordic since we could see dark roots under the yellow hair) ------three kids with them > 3 girls all beautiful dark Indian princesses about 7-13yrs old One sad thing, the Mom didn't interact with them once for 45 minutes (we were sitting close by & noticed) which is odd in either case. It was definitely the wife because his sister came to visit them. We know of several other situations where this is the case as well!!! All the kids came out completely Indian looking when it is INDIAN MALE AND WHITE female!!!!!

We also know of two families where same is true (from in laws side, not directly related) but reverse, where it is Anglo male with Indian female and the kids are half way between -----0-----& the kids look very white and same features as Dad than they do Mom). I know this can not be totally conclusive but it may be relevant enough????????? What is particularly odd about both of these scenarios is that all the kids come out looking more like the father...so in this way it might be a more accurate assumption than not. So look again, the families we know and have seen of Indian male with white female: all the children come out very Indian looking just like him. 3 families we know (out of thousands of families we know, let that be noted for both scenarios) with white male and Indian female, and the kids look more like him...they usually come out in the middle but have more his features and his skin tone, and you have to remember this is really true for all the kids! It is not a mixture, one kid this, one kid that...every single kid looks more like the Dad! Even the Korean kids all came out looking like him (insert big smile)

To research this, I found this in search:

Skin color in human beings is controlled by a polygenic inheritance method. C.B Davenport in 1913 discovered that skin color in human beings is controlled by three genes. So even Micheal Jackson has all the genes dominant(which simply means he is dark in complexion) and marries a white or fair colored women there is at least 1 in 64 chances of his children being fair.
                      3 months ago

"In pleiotropy, on the other hand, one gene is responsible for multiple things. Several congenital syndromes are examples of pleiotropy, in which a flaw in one gene causes widespread problems for a person. For example, sickle cell anemia is a form of pleiotropy, caused by a distinctive mutation in one gene which leads to a host of symptoms. In addition to causing mutations, pleiotropy also occurs in perfectly normal genes, although researchers tend to use it to track and understand mutations in particular"

**Shwetha99 is very right that each ethnic group evolves under different environmental conditions & it's also true that scientists at minimum know that each ethnic group carries various genetic susceptibilities to any given diseases. 1/12 Africans according to studies are carriers of sickle cell disease and look at Chinese: they do not carry the enzyme for metabolizing alcohol effectively. Unfortunately, I do not have a biology degree but I do know that actual yellow hair and blue eyes are recessive genes as Shwetha pointed out.(8th grade biology)...so you do the math from there...the white male married to very dark female, the two kids came out in the middle: medium light brown hair & in the middle skin tone, but do not have blue eyes as he has or bright yellow hair he has....might really be something with male dominating genes that scientists know and rest of population does not except from real life examples?????

I was reading Shwetha99's comments and she is right that majority of us choose to marry our own&&& most communities are same (the respectable ones) and with our Jain and Maharastran, and Sikh families, all happily married to their own with beautiful kids and successful, wife and husband very much in love in with each other!!!!!! unbelievable right? after reading the comments in this forum, any one might be shocked that Indian men can actually be in love and very very extremely happy with their own women & the beautiful kids they bring into this world!!!!!!! &&&that is the case for millions of them!!!!

We also know of Indian guy married to Korean wife, and the kids in that case come out beautiful DARK INDIAN LOOKING!!!!! again!!!! SO I GUESS IF INDIAN MEN WANT TO MARRY FOREIGN WOMEN, THEY ARE ATLEAST PASSING ON THEIR MOTHER AND FATHER'S GENES:O ONLY SAD THAT THEY COULDN'T HAVE FOUND A BEAUTIFUL INDIAN WIFE TO DO THE SAME!!!!! AND SHE WOULD NOT BE TERRORISING "FOREIGN WOMEN" OR HER "OWN INDIAN SISTERS!!! or REFERRING TO THEM IN SUCH HORRIBLE WAYS" AND SHE WOULD BE FIRST AND FOREMOST THE ONE WHO CARES MOST DEEPLY ABOUT THEIR OWN INDIAN CUSTOMS, RELIGION, FOOD, CULTURE, HIS FAMILY, HER FAMILY, AND ALL THE RELATIVES!!!!!
                      [/FONT]
                      Last edited by VidyaBALAN; 08-12-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Opposites attract...

I have always wanted to be dark, but got cursed with being light colored and caucasion. I was married for a time to the only guy that would have me. But he regretted marrying me also because he was always drawn to darker women like latinas, filipinas, and indian women too. He is now very happy with a beautiful filipina. On the whole....worldwide...white women who have light hair, eyes and skin are not what men are attracted to. They are washed out and bland looking and weak in every sense of the word. It's like we are mutations of the attractive, strong, intelligent and talented darker raced women. So it seems to actually be a curse to be a fair colored white woman. Also I have read evidence that fair colored women are not near as healthy as those women of darker coloring, so it is not a good idea for men of any color to go for a light colored white woman because they are truely inferior to all other women of color of the world......

Comment

no offense

I was not being snippy. I am dead serious. What I said is how I feel is in general. I don't like being what I am, never have. I don't like being ugly and undesirable....who would?

Comment

This is a forum,not personal telephone convo, lol, response to Stasialyne

or for the other women going into every last detail about their "love relationships"...try to keep things in perspective. the love you don't have for your upbringing and traditions is the love our men (and same that you insult) have *and that your men tend to have as well. Flaw is: if he has a career, you have been programmed your whole life to be nude for men in this case, Indian women have not & nor have our men seen us nude in all media outlets or "public ********, match.com or yahoo profiles"

& Stasyialyne, thank you for reiterating what I said before )all ethnic groups are attractive in their own way and you left out the fact that women are also just as intrigued or attracted to foreign races (not just the men). The difference is as I have pointed out most ethnic groups do prefer their own marriage - cut and dry, especially when they have rich histories to pass down, and especially when they are devoted to their parents (something we are insulted for though other ethnic groups are actually very similar to ours).

and there is no way to say 70% cheat. we know thousands of Indian families, not the case, but I agree any man is capable of cheating. The same reason white women or men see such a good catch for nabbing Indian men or women is the very thing that he was raised with that you may or may not have been, and Bollywood thank God, is showing both versions of Indian beauty, the beatiful "Hrithik" was born from the beatiful "Bipasha", Madhuri's are also beautiful but we have not seen the female version of "Hrithik" or "Amitabh". Amitabh Bachnan even took out an ad several years ago in newspaper to end this paint job on the actresses...no one minds the Aishwariyas or Madhuris, but the Priyanka Chopras and Namithas are as beautiful as their male counterparts. and please if you are not Indian, respect that this is about Indians? and that it is difficult enough that we are only 3% of the population &that millions of us are no different than the Orthodox Russians, Greeks, Italians, Germans, Brazilians, Japanese, Jewish who also 98% of the time pass their own cultures and genes down. Those same kids born from the marriages Vidya mentioned will likely marry foreign, and the kids thereafter also marry foreign. The word "mutts" exists for a same reason, and it is a strong one. You wouldn't have the above mentioned groups in existence if everyone became a "mutt" and this happens within 2nd &3rd generation.

Comment

Indian men & Indian women

& you can see again, "typecasting either all Indian men or Indian women" as staciaLynne is doing...

she says "she knows Millions of Indian men who aren't faithful to their Indian women" unbelievable again, she forgot to mention "millions of Indian men are completely miserable with their Indian women lol" (going back to my previous comments about how aggressive & competitive foreign women are they will say anything, do anything, when they smell 'a great upbringing and wallet' either they are bashing all Indian women, and now the men, our men are just so unhappy with us right stacyline? that in USA not one out of thousands of Indian families we know are divorced after kids? BUT If you research your divorce statistics, they are 80% divorce rate after 7YEARS? 50% divorce rate within! and 1/5 white kids is being raised with one parent by 18? & stepparents make up millions of your homes? please stop out of desperation, typecasting all Indian men or Indian women, you are not Indian and therefore you should feel just slightly bad for that &I forgot to include the fact that teenage pregnancy in US: 1/6 TEENS! See the book by Hoffman & Averett, Women & the Economy 2004.

1/4 WOMEN HERE (AND IT IS 90% WHITE IN US) HAVE SOME FORM OF HERPES virus, oral or genital!! 1 million according to World Health Organization out of population 300 million has HIV it is very much a straight disease! See Herpes Epidemic USA in Google (you can see how this is possible if you read my comments on page before).

so at the end of the day it is very clear from all the comments from these women (it is always foreign women that will do this) which will 'EITHER INSULT the Indian men or Indian women' at any cost to make any point. Funny enough, or sad enough. I wonder how much they insult their own daughters when they look Indian!

I guess my points are gold if you weigh them properly & if our men are cheating today it is because you are nude everywhere in public...something us Indian women are raised the opposite of, especially in India & again India does not even have legal ****, only underground market of foreign ****, so any Indians reading this...I have found 2 good Indian **** sites : ***.com and ***.com and Priya Rai is our first **** star ever in Indian history. Let's take a moment to celebrate lol, and which Indian didn't go the India Independence Day Parade in New Jersey a week ago? Shame on you....some great Bollywood movies I just saw: must see, Chamku (great action) (Bobby Deol), Khal Nayak, Page 3 (won awards), Mr & Mrs Iyer, Dhoom1 & Dhoom2......

Comment

unappealing comments...

I would not say the things I say if it were not the truth. I am honest with myself...I do not lie to myself and think I am better than what I am. I truely am very unattractive in my outer appearance. Why would I be fishing for compliments? that's ridiculous. Do people compliment ugly people on how they look?.....think about it....I am just saying that I admire dark women because they are beautiful. I have been treated badly my whole life by men because I am ugly. How can I have confidence when I look the way I do? Anyway...Indian women you are beautiful and consider yourselves lucky you are not ugly and white like me....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X