No announcement yet.

White girls and Indian guys in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U r 1 pathetic ***! Offense given by u!go back to your offensive commment nutcase!!!!

stacylyn, get a life, you come on forums not being Indian girl accusing MILLIONS OF INDIAN MEN OR WOMEN OF SUCH AND SUCH, AND BEING VERY OFFENSIVE AT THAT!!! YOU CANNOT BE SO DELUDED TO DO IT YOURSELF, THEN ACCUSE OTHERS OF OFFENDING? for SHOWING YOU THAT YOU DID IT?

OFFEND first and accuse others "of offending", WOW. Non Indian women are getting better and better at their tricks & games, lol, sucks when they get caught being the racist women they are against Indian men or women..."all Indian women are unattractive, pathetic, horrible in bed!" "millions of Indian women are this" &then accuse of Indian women of defending that it is not true, that they are the racist ones! every last comment from these foreign women is racism towards Indian women!!

you're not an Indian woman nor the millions of Indian women who are married to their own Indian men and very happy!!! with the happiest kids!!! even if you want to protest this, it doesn't make it untrue!

not 80% divorce rate after 7yrs for "your statistics"...stacy, you're not Indian by the way...go away, no one cares about your assumptions about Indian women! or your offenses towards Indian women! our husbands! His mom!!!

and I can see it now, you will come back like a drooling dog and say I didn't say this, I didn't say that lol

dear stac lynne, we already know you "accused millions of indian women of not pleasing their husbands".....go to hell!
    Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-12-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

offensive white women in previous pages(they love offending &insulting Indian women)

or for the other women going into every last detail about their "love relationships"...try to keep things in perspective. the love you don't have for your upbringing and traditions is the love our men (and same that you insult) have *and that your men tend to have as well. Flaw is: if he has a career, you have been programmed your whole life to be nude for men in this case, Indian women have not & nor have our men seen us nude in all media outlets or "public ********, match.com or yahoo profiles"

& Stasyialyne, thank you for reiterating what I said before )all ethnic groups are attractive in their own way and you left out the fact that women are also just as intrigued or attracted to foreign races (not just the men). The difference is as I have pointed out most ethnic groups do prefer their own marriage - cut and dry, especially when they have rich histories to pass down, and especially when they are devoted to their parents (something we are insulted for though other ethnic groups are actually very similar to ours).

and there is no way to say 70% cheat. we know thousands of Indian families, not the case, but I agree any man is capable of cheating. The same reason white women or men see such a good catch for nabbing Indian men or women is the very thing that he was raised with that you may or may not have been, and Bollywood thank God, is showing both versions of Indian beauty, the beatiful "Hrithik" was born from the beatiful "Bipasha", Madhuri's are also beautiful but we have not seen the female version of "Hrithik" or "Amitabh". Amitabh Bachnan even took out an ad several years ago in newspaper to end this paint job on the actresses...no one minds the Aishwariyas or Madhuris, but the Priyanka Chopras and Namithas are as beautiful as their male counterparts. and please if you are not Indian, respect that this is about Indians? and that it is difficult enough that we are only 3% of the population &that millions of us are no different than the Orthodox Russians, Greeks, Italians, Germans, Brazilians, Japanese, Jewish who also 98% of the time pass their own cultures and genes down. Those same kids born from the marriages Vidya mentioned will likely marry foreign, and the kids thereafter also marry foreign. The word "mutts" exists for a same reason, and it is a strong one. You wouldn't have the above mentioned groups in existence if everyone became a "mutt" and this happens within 2nd &3rd generation

Comment

again: offensive Stacylyn, high on her prozac and alcohol.

you can see again, "typecasting either all Indian men or Indian women" as staciaLynne is doing...

she says "she knows Millions of Indian men who aren't faithful to their Indian women" unbelievable again, she forgot to mention "millions of Indian men are completely miserable with their Indian women lol" (going back to my previous comments about how aggressive & competitive foreign women are they will say anything, do anything, when they smell 'a great upbringing and wallet' either they are bashing all Indian women, and now the men, our men are just so unhappy with us right stacyline? that in USA not one out of thousands of Indian families we know are divorced after kids? BUT If you research your divorce statistics, they are 80% divorce rate after 7YEARS? 50% divorce rate within! and 1/5 white kids is being raised with one parent by 18? & stepparents make up millions of your homes? please stop out of desperation, typecasting all Indian men or Indian women, you are not Indian and therefore you should feel just slightly bad for that &I forgot to include the fact that teenage pregnancy in US: 1/6 TEENS! See the book by Hoffman & Averett, Women & the Economy 2004.

1/4 WOMEN HERE (AND IT IS 90% WHITE IN US) HAVE SOME FORM OF HERPES virus, oral or genital!! 1 million according to World Health Organization out of population 300 million has HIV it is very much a straight disease! See Herpes Epidemic USA in Google (you can see how this is possible if you read my comments on page before).

so at the end of the day it is very clear from all the comments from these women (it is always foreign women that will do this) which will 'EITHER INSULT the Indian men or Indian women' at any cost to make any point. Funny enough, or sad enough. I wonder how much they insult their own daughters when they look Indian!

I guess my points are gold if you weigh them properly & if our men are cheating today it is because you are nude everywhere in public...something us Indian women are raised the opposite of, especially in India & again India does not even have legal ****, only underground market of foreign ****, so any Indians reading this...I have found 2 good Indian **** sites : ***.com and ***.com and Priya Rai is our first **** star ever in Indian history. Let's take a moment to celebrate lol, and which Indian didn't go the India Independence Day Parade in New Jersey a week ago? Shame on you....some great Bollywood movies I just saw: must see, Chamku (great action) (Bobby Deol), Khal Nayak, Page 3 (won awards), Mr & Mrs Iyer, Dhoom1 & Dhoom2......
        Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-12-2009, 01:28 AM.

Comment

offended again?....

Stacialynne....it seems that anything said "offends" you. You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder and anti-american too. Actually American is not really any one particular race. We can be of whatever race, religion or culture that comes here to make a life for themselves. How about then just "unattractive" people in general that I am referring to. I have lived as an unattractive woman my whole life. Does that "offend" you too? I have never said anything to offend any other race or any other minority including Indians. Actually I thought I was complimenting Indian people on their physical attributes and abilities that they are blessed with.

Comment

Beautiful Indian women + Beautiful Indian men = Beautiful Indian culture passed down

millions of Indian men or women do not have an opposite attraction thing going, so if you really want an Indian man or Indian woman, follow the new trend of complete bronzer (Jergens $2 at Walmart) and please note these points:

The same reason you don't become "Jewish, African, Mexican, Christian Anglo or Chinese overnight" is the same reason " Indian women love their Indian heritage and same with the millions of Indian men. Indian women, however, have been comatose to the fact that other women are extremely aggressive and competitive for the men "Indian mother and father" raised.

And on top of it, these same Indian men& women had parents & generations past suffering from everything to racism, to their own caste system (not how original Vedic scriptures described caste) but from influence of Islamic slave trade (our Hindu skulls make up a whole mountain range in Afghanistan Kusht Mountains, tho the word itself Kushie means happy in Hindi...and Shaanthi in Hindi means peace, but UK re termed it to mean "Shanty, poor"

add, to having their country robbed for 100 yrs by the British or Portugal trying to take over India's routes in Goa, or Greek invasions, or Muslim invasions since 700 AD. If you love India as much as an Indian mother & father loves his own children and India and want to help India.., by all means go for it.. I would expect your wanting to marry Orthodox Greek, Italian, Brazilian Catholic, or Chinese would require the same love & devotion.

Comment

Stacylyn is high as a kite, she should look up offensive in dictionary.com

She likes to offend & insult millions of Indian men or women, then accuse anyone who points it out, as being "offensive"

it is really sickening in fact...this is exactly the aggressiveness and competitiveness Indian women go thru....people don't realize how disgusting and aggressive these women are ( I wonder if men are the same way...but women have alot more to lose...what's particularly aggressive about it is that they "sh** on an Indian man's mother, sister, future daughter" and millions of Indian moms and Indian wives without even a blink of an eye, all for the sake of being what they are, desperate ready to put out for any man who has $50 in his wallet. it's saddening...thanks debra, but we obviously have a troll. Can you imagine an Indian womn being SO ANGRY AND AGGRESSIVE OR OFFENSIVE, that like MOST OF THESE POSTS BY THE WHITE OR WHOEVER FOREIGN WOMEN YOU CAN SEE, SAYING "INDIAN WOMEN ARE THIS, INDIAN WOMEN ARE THAT" CAN YOU SEE A WHITE MAN HEARING THIS FROM HIS INDIAN GIRLFRIEND, THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE NASTY, WHITE WOMEN ARE UNATTRACTIVE, WHITE WOMEN BLAH BLAH.....GOES TO SHOW HOW EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE AND OFFENSIVE AND INSULTING YOU REALLY ARE DOESN'T IT!!! TOWARDS THE SAME WOMEN WHO MADE HIM!!!! GROSS, PPPFFFTT!!
              Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-12-2009, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Mutts....

Actually the term "mutt" hits the nail on the head as to why those like me are so unattractive. Anytime you mix too much you come out with someone that is unattractive like me. Mixing of only 2 races is not as bad. But I am mixed of French, Italian, German and Scottish. That mixture did not produce an attractive person because there is too much of a mix. Also mixing of more than one depletes intellectual ability too. So it is better to just stick with one race and nationality. In the old days when immigrants came here from europe...the Italians married Italians, Germans married Germans....but when they started mixing.....the result was someone like me.....

Comment

.....Offensive Stacylyn deleted her comments

directed at Indian women that we do not know how to please our husbands &then how we are offending for saying this is not true (lol)
                  Signing off,

Offended.

Comment

Interesting comments!

Actually Arun Nyar and Elizabeth Hurley are divorcing....as of March 2009

Comment

misunderstanding.

actually i deleted the comments because you seem to be misreading the things i wrote, which is very frustrating. i never insulted anyone, at least i never intended to. (i truly am sorry if i did). i think Indian women are amazing wives and mothers and everything else. they really are. (and they can cook probably better than anyone in the world.) as well as amazing people. same goes for men. i was just trying to tell you that American women can be good wives and mothers and sisters and aunts too. (minus the cooking-its usually pretty dull) yeah we have a higher number of crack *****s and yada yada, but there are decent people here too. shame on me for trying to defend a little. sorry if you were offended. subject closed please.

Comment

Offensive bit**

topic isn't closed because you decide it is, and you don't delete comments and say "it's not because you didn't insult all Indian women or men pfft" in your "deleted comments" you delete comments cuz your a backwards ho down pathetic **** smelly vaginal discharging bitc* who insulted all Indian WOMEN WIVES AND MOMS! and said all our men cheat on us!! trashy skank!!! 1/4 of you has oral or genital herpes, not us!!! but you gladly give our men herpes!! and your whole culture no matter how much you pretend to not be pathetic, is "being nude for wife beaters, cheaters, jerks, child abusers, alcoholics for $20 & all at the same time" shameless!! this is all you have !!!! Indian women are nothing like you! nor in India or here!

this whole forum is pathetic freaks like you who actually think Indian men like you guys MORE THAN THEY LOVE their own Indian women, but they don't lol, every frigging Indian guy who has posted has done nothing but defend Indian women and the barage of insults from yours and all the other foreign women, pages of insults! & they are so creative!& you come back after your pathetic insults and "kiss ***" you even had the nerve to say "I was offending" because "I said no it's not true that millions of our men are cheating on us and that in fact they are happy with us"

foreign women cannot handle that, and your own men are obviously as fu**ed up like you lol, come back like a drooling dog just like I said ) "with her deleted comments" and guess what, our Indian men are very faithful to us! this forum was designed to prove how and aggressive &hostile foreign women are towards Indian women,
                        and it worked! every one of my sisters and cousins has gotten dirty looks in public & dealt with so much racism from foreign women, you think our men don't know that? read this: any Indian men who have come to this forum, know that much: that foreign women are the most desperate & opportunistic hags on the planet with nothing to offer their own men, and nothing to offer our men either but your sickening 7 pages of insults towards "indian moms and wives" before mine.....fascinating study on how desperate &foreign women really are..

get a life, and some pride!!!! now the topic is closed deluded weirdo
                        Last edited by Shwetha99; 08-13-2009, 01:24 AM.

Comment

I thank everyone for posting their views. I believe that all different views have pretty much been discussed on this topic.

Therefore, we have decided to close this thread.
                          Immihelp Support
                          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Why some Indian men prefer White wives.

I am an Indian man residing in India, who was formally married to a white lady. I am now a widower. I think that I am therefore in a position to comment on this subject. My late wife was a very loving person and we had a great marriage , it was we were the best of friends. I would like to draw the attention of the readers to and article of Times of India dated August 17th 2010, where the SUPREME COURT of India had noted that the women of India were rampantly misusing Section 498 A of the IPC where this section is rampantly being misused by women to lodge false complaints against their husbands and their relatives. This is regarding to the anti dowry law. These false complaints invariably led to the husband AND his relatives remaining in jail for a few days, after which there is a long drawn out legal battle. I ask the readers one simple question? is this misuse of law rampantly used by White women against their Indian husbands? the key word is rampantly.? there may be a rare case here and there, but it is very uncommon that white women will file a false criminal case against her husband, the key word here is FALSE.
                            Secondly, once most Indian women get married, they start living the luxurious life, ( those who have rich husbands) and they start bloating to extraordinary sizes.as a general rule white women take care of their physical needs even after marriage, and therefore their Indian husbands don't need to stray. it is common knowledge that married white women have MUCH better figures than married Indian women. Several married White actresses still look gorgeous, how many married Indian women look the same in Bollywood.?
                            Thirdly, if the Indian husbands are good to their wives, the white women become best of friends with their spouses, this is not generally the case with Indian women, who having been brought up on Hindi movies from a very
                            young age, expect their marriages to be like the endings of the Hindi movies, which is not possible in real life.

In conclusions there are definitely many good Indian women, who make wonderful wives, but since the majority of Indian marriages are arranged, it becomes very difficult to make a judgment about the lady, as the meetings are limited, and in a short span of time, it is difficult to make a correct assessment of the lady.

Comment

So much love lost

After reading page 1 all the way to the finish line (amazingly) I'm seriously wondering if all the negativity in this forum even slightly reflects how light and dark skinned girls feel about each other out there in the world when it comes to the "Sutra chocolate"...Hopefully not because quite frankly its disgusting and barbaric.

Personally, I've always had a thing for white women and girls for that matter since an early age and i think there's been a combination of events throughout my life that have molded this preference and helped reinforce this belief..

Was it the "dark" mom that walked out on us? Or the first girl (Redhead,Sorry i mean WHITE) Who ever cared and knew i was alive and would be my first gf? Could've been that blonde bombshell in that ****o.. Who knows...

While it's true that getting into bed with a white girl is like a first place trophy too many, For most guys there has to be more then just sexual attraction for wanting to be with ANY women white,black,yellow whatever.. And then there's the ones who've had life experiences that leave them desiring a certain kind of woman, That really narrows it down to just 1 of 3 things that leads the indian guy to his fair lady.

Eat Pray Love

little something interesting off urbandic in regards to "White Women"

The most beautiful women on earth. They have the fortune of having beautiful white skin; blonde, brown or red hair; blue, hazel, green or brown eyes; slender noses and lips; tall and svelte statures. These features are the most coveted even though no other race naturally have these features without the purchase of artificial, cosmetic products (i.e. hair dye, skin lightener, colored contacts, plastic surgery, etc.).

Men of all races universally consider them to be the most attractive. Hence, their prevalence in beauty pageants, film, magazines, advertising, etc. (even in countries that do not inherently house western people). However, there are some people that wish to be politically correct or are just afraid of being labeled as either racist or "brainwashed-by-the-media", so they would therefore reject this universal fact outright, even though they too accept this fact.

White Women are historically the subject of envy and jealousy from women of non-Caucasian descent, even though they lionize and strive to copy white women by the use of artificial cosmetics. Jealousy also stems from the fact that white women always captivate and divert the non-Caucasian men away from the non-Caucasian women.
                              Last edited by fijianryda; 08-24-2010, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Ever been to a water park and seen the white women there. I will reserve my comments, you go and see for yourself.
                                As for most of the white women marrying Indian men, its all about money..............
                                When was last time you saw an ugly Indian, totally broke with a beautiful curvey white woman?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X