White girls and Indian guys in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To OP,

The response you received from the Indian Male is dead wrong and racist. Rather than writing a page about why Indian men prefer White women, I'll give you a few explanations in the form of a list:

1. In India, females with lighter skin are often considered far more beautiful than those with dark skin~simply put. Many Indian men prefer Katrina Kaif who has lighter skin than Priyanka Chopra (who In my opinion is MUCH hotter!)

2. With explanation #1 being the biggest reason, the second would be figure. White women have MUCH better bodies when compared to Indian girls--who never bother to enter a gym. Most Indian men realize that after they have a child with their petite Indian wife, shes going to become fat, and everything from there-on out goes downhill.

3. White women take care of themselves, unlike Indian women who take showers once a week, white females are typically clean, taking care of themselves from head to toe, not just their faces.

Counter-argument to the first replier:

1. White women are NOT docile, if anything its much more difficult to control a white women (unless shes blonde)

2. Divorce rates are much higher when X-male is married to any given white female, white chicks know that Indian men are often successful..therefore they're out only for their money.

3. White women can't cook, and are harder to reason with since most of them only have up to a high-school education

-------------------------------------------------------------

What it comes down to is, I would gladly take an Indian female if she bothered to tidy up her physical outlook. Otherwise the rest are +'s besides the fact that some Indian women are controlling.

On the other hand, I would gladly take a White female if she truly loved me, and at least has a secure job (computers, business, etc) willing to take care of a family.

~Coming from,
    Indian guy

Comment

• Interracial

I have read so much about white men, indian women, white girls, indian men. So much immaturity abounds. I was married to an Indian man. Marriage did not last. Had a beautiful child. And now I am married to a wonderful white man. Is he wonderful because he's white? No. Am I wonderful because I'm Indian? No. We are two people who found each other and we love each other and our children dearly - two white and one indian - none of our own. Why are so many of you out there trying to make a race issue out of this - from the white girl who thinks she's superior, to the Indian man who wets his pants at the sight of a white woman? It does not matter boys and girls, brown, white, black and yellow. We all have the same prick and cunt (with varying shades) and biologically they function exactly alike. So cool it folks - don't get your knickers or underpants in a knot over unimportant things like color, race and who is better or not. It does not matter. When you're in an earthquake like the poor New Zealanders, we are all human beings, terrified at mother nature. Love you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by debra61 View Post
        I would not say the things I say if it were not the truth. I am honest with myself...I do not lie to myself and think I am better than what I am. I truely am very unattractive in my outer appearance. Why would I be fishing for compliments? that's ridiculous. Do people compliment ugly people on how they look?.....think about it....I am just saying that I admire dark women because they are beautiful. I have been treated badly my whole life by men because I am ugly. How can I have confidence when I look the way I do? Anyway...Indian women you are beautiful and consider yourselves lucky you are not ugly and white like me....
        ms. debra, sorry to hear your story and i hope u find my answer useful. human concept of beauty has its origins - as a set of visible biological signs of good health (soft and smooth skin, shiny hair, athletic build). these signs which i just mentioned - are some of the universally accepted ones in all so-called races in humanity and are not these the signs we look even in the beasts when assesing their beauty. in order to procreate a healthy next generation, it is necessary to find a healthy mate. so, i guess, when our ancestors were not yet human apparently healthy would have meant 'beautiful'. but with social evolution socio-economic signs also began to influence the definitions of 'beauty' in our society. and i am sure it will continue to do so. and i am also sure that none of this many definitions is solely dependent on skin tone. these definitions almost always includes other factors like facial anatomy. attraction towards exotic and specific fetishes can always be more pronounced in some individuals- apparently your last partner was one such case. but in your second post you said almost every man you dated left you because of your looks. though i hope not, but it may be because of your facial anatomy instead of your colour which may be perfect (unless you are jaundiced, anaemic, albino or patchy purple) . may be that's making you feel ugly. in that case, if plastic surgery is not against your religious beliefs, you can make good use of it. i dont think every white man has a fetish for asian and latina women. majority must be the kind that is attracted to any good looking women irrespective of her skin colour. and surely there must be one with an exclusive fetish for beautiful blondes- that is your man. i hope you'll find him soon. it's ok if someone does not feel proud of one's biological or material or social heritage, but to be too ashamed of it - is definitely not healthy. self-hate is not gonna get one anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ams1python View Post
          My situation may be strange to many of you, but my situation relates and Im so confused on what to do. I am mixed with asian (both japanese and Indian) and white but I just look white, as well as born and raised in America. As for following asian culture, the only thing my family did was take our shoes off in the house, and eat my grandmother's japanese cooking. Im completely different from my other siblings though and never really felt comfortable around most Caucasians, so most of my friends were of different ethnicities.... I went to India back in highschool and fully fell in love with indian culture (particularly punjabi). Before I went, I had visited the local gurdwara, but in India I learned a lot more about sikhism and later converted. Coming back to America, I felt even more out of place from American culture, as though i was an immigrant too. Now, Im completely in the desi community and so wrapped up in all of it, I hardly approve of modern american culture (not that I dont love living in America, its fun, but the typical american mindset of marriage, sex, family life, respect toward elders, etc, I find to be wrong....not how I would want to raise my children). It's so bazaar, because now I only find myself attracted to brown men and most of my friends are desi. However, despite how "indianized" i've become, most indian guys only want to take advantage of me, as they do with all white girls, rather then try and have any real intentions... Getting to the point, I feel more comfortable amongst (northern) east indians and the culture then i do any other... and live by it, but still, most Indian men I know would never consider a future with anyone other then an indian girl. I can completely understand why indian men wouldnt consider a typical american because the culture is so different and family values at stake, but im not your typical american. I dont want to find an indian guy who is looking for a green card, a complete americanized-indian (otherwise I might as well date a white guy), or even one who isnt at least to the same social standard and education level as my family and I....hope that doesnt make me sound like a snob lol... So is it possible for me to find a successful, educated, indian man who still loves his family and his desi culture, and who has a family who will accept and love me as any other indian girl? I dont know, but feel free to express your opinion (I think indians will get more of what I mean then americans though)... However, as for me, I know thats the only type i can see myself marrying.
          your dilemma is a natural one and believe me you are not the only one who is confused. i am not very different than you.

i think now you understand men are just men, indian or american- it's the same thing - many they forget their chivalry, tehzeeb , sanskars, bushido whatever you call it in your language, at the first sight of a vulnerable woman.

and - be it american, chinese, indian or african, christian, sikh, muslim or atheist - there will always be some real men, men of honour and principles who naturally have in built in respect for everyone- wether a pious nun , **** or a *****.

the problem is you are spellbound by a religion which is actually a good reformative one in nature compared to the older religions in the cultures you have seen. indian culture too being old and orthodox - has it's charm similar to celtic, chinese, japanese, nordic, greek, egypt and swahili ones. many of those people who find themselves lost in the modern world (which is not so bad but definitely overrated) find refuge in the morals and wisdom of old (not all of which is bullshit,though more teleology than real science). this way they are able to find their that identity of their own, which they never knew they existed inside them.

but are all americans whites are good christians ? you can not expect a sikh and hindu to abide by their religion just because they are brown and indian.

a good man anycolour, anywhere always has his own personal religion and culture - a code- philosiphical values to guide him through everyday - that religion may or may not have a god, may be his own or inspired by recent or ancient texts. you are a true sikh because you are a sikh by choice and will and not just by birth like those men you are surrounded by. birth is not a valid criteria when looking for a life partner of a particular faith. what i meant is you dont need to limit your options to only brown men unless you have developed some kind of fetish. good and handsome real men pure at soul come in all colours around the globe, but undoubtedly a rare breed.

and defenitely such a man will be openminded enough to see beyond colour - if a girls is like minded, intelligent , beautiful and gives butterflies in his stomach it doesnot matter to such men if she's nigerian or swedish, peruvian or japanese. i know atleast i am that open. so, please do not generalize that decent indian boys will not accept a foreigner as a wife. it totally depends on the girl's nature. decency and education do soften men's words - makes them more thoughtful, but a brave man will always fight for his principles even with his parents, family and society - until proven wrong by logical method. a brave and chaste soul does not cower in the face of whom who will give him death and should not cower in when he/she is against the face of his parents who gave him life. nobody really wants a wimp for a son as a coward cant be a good father either.

i sincerely hope you do find such a righteous, brave, cultured brown boy who can see beyond your white skin. and i also hope you will never accept anything less than that.

so, my answer to your question is yes- it is totally possible.

Comment

• I disagree

Originally posted by debra61 View Post
            Actually the term "mutt" hits the nail on the head as to why those like me are so unattractive. Anytime you mix too much you come out with someone that is unattractive like me. Mixing of only 2 races is not as bad. But I am mixed of French, Italian, German and Scottish. That mixture did not produce an attractive person because there is too much of a mix. Also mixing of more than one depletes intellectual ability too. So it is better to just stick with one race and nationality. In the old days when immigrants came here from europe...the Italians married Italians, Germans married Germans....but when they started mixing.....the result was someone like me.....

I'm of mixed origin, I have Russian, Jewish, Arabic (yes, from centuries back, what a mix, I know) and Mongolian background but I look pretty much white, with blonde (bleached) hair. My natural hair colour is mousey almost gray-ish brown, always was since I was a child and I thought I looked washed out and wished I was tanned, with jet-black hair and curls as opposed to my pale face and lanky straight hair.

But over the years, I learnt to make the best of what I have, I tan easily, I have rosey cheeks from even a brisk walk, I have bright green eyes and my hair can be died any colour and still survive, haha ) It even gets a little wavy sometimes.

I like being me, the boring white-looking person and all! I don't care! I don't have to look at myself and men never complained about my looks. I can pick and choose, but it's not because of arrogance, but because I value myself, no matter what I would have looked like. I make the best of what I've got and carry myself with class (or try to).

Now, what I like to look at is a different matter - I must admit I do like darker men. White men just don't do it for me. But I put it down to my genetic memory - I'm probably attracted to the dominant look of my male ancestors - and Indian and Nepali men look really attractive to me, they leave me weak at the knees.

But I also like Latin-looking men and mixed-raced men. I love olive and tanned skin, it glows, it looks healthy and very sexy.

I'm sorry, white men, for all your brilliance and world dominance hahaha ) but you don't do it for me.

I hope it doesn't sound like racism. Call of the Blood is what the Jews call it (and the original Jews were rather dark, so they are probably calling me ) You can't argue with your genetics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sm00th View Post
              To OP,

The response you received from the Indian Male is dead wrong and racist. Rather than writing a page about why Indian men prefer White women, I'll give you a few explanations in the form of a list:

1. In India, females with lighter skin are often considered far more beautiful than those with dark skin~simply put. Many Indian men prefer Katrina Kaif who has lighter skin than Priyanka Chopra (who In my opinion is MUCH hotter!)

2. With explanation #1 being the biggest reason, the second would be figure. White women have MUCH better bodies when compared to Indian girls--who never bother to enter a gym. Most Indian men realize that after they have a child with their petite Indian wife, shes going to become fat, and everything from there-on out goes downhill.

3. White women take care of themselves, unlike Indian women who take showers once a week, white females are typically clean, taking care of themselves from head to toe, not just their faces.

Counter-argument to the first replier:

1. White women are NOT docile, if anything its much more difficult to control a white women (unless shes blonde)

2. Divorce rates are much higher when X-male is married to any given white female, white chicks know that Indian men are often successful..therefore they're out only for their money.

3. White women can't cook, and are harder to reason with since most of them only have up to a high-school education

-------------------------------------------------------------

What it comes down to is, I would gladly take an Indian female if she bothered to tidy up her physical outlook. Otherwise the rest are +'s besides the fact that some Indian women are controlling.

On the other hand, I would gladly take a White female if she truly loved me, and at least has a secure job (computers, business, etc) willing to take care of a family.

~Coming from,
              Indian guy

I do not know where you get your info from! The Indian women I know shower every day and are fresh, sweet smelling, not sweaty and put their washing out to dry in the yard every day (I can see it out of my window because I live next door to them).

Also, I'm blonde and far from docile - I have a successful business and I'd like to see you try to control me. You will lose, believe me! hahahaha ))

As for education, I have two BAs and one MA and still haven't finished yet.
              And I can cook pretty well, from raw, just like my Jewish Mama taught me

Not all Indian guys have good education and even if some go through the paces and pass their exams they don't seem to have accumulated much common sense if your post is anything to go by hahahaha )

You sound very naive and two-dimensional in your assessment of women period! And as for speaking badly of your own Indian women, that's simply unacceptable. How can you betray your own kind?

Comment

• little about indian man

indian boys are confused about this.no doubt that white girls attrects them.bcz you are like a dream for them.and you are right that many indian leaves their wives for white females.but if you will look inside an average indian man then you will find that only indian female performas according them.they can attrect to white girl,but finaly they like to marry indian.bcz they knw white females need equal authourity.but indian male can't give it easly.indian man is of double standard.....

Comment

• Don't agree

I read lot of comments on here andd wonder if many people really are in touch with the reality. Let me start with saying Not all White Women are bad and Not all India Women are innocent. Lot of people lack "Open minded" personality and will judge people based on their race.

1.Whoever says, White Women are "EASY". I would like to ask em, How many WHite girls they ***. I don't think White women are easy.
                  2. Indians in US. Yes, they go after white girls. The reason wud be becos they are surrounded by White girls for most part. Lot of Indians tend to live in mostly white communities, And Media protrays white girls as beautiful. Of course, there are attractive and unattractive women, just like in any other race.
                  3. I hear white girls complaining, Indians Date white girs but go back to India and get married there. That is not true whatsoever, it depends on what kind of relationship they had. Some guys do casual dating, just like in any other race.
                  4. There is lot of misconception in US abt Indian guys, in general that is unfortunate But may be it will change in future.
                  5. Go to a dance club, You will notice lot of chicks will totally ignore Indian guys and will dance with Black Guys. Are black guys more attractive? Are they well educated? Got more $$$??? Then why does that happen? Simple, Prob black guys got something the chicks at dance clubs Want.

Comment

• In the end....it's love!

I'm a brown Indian-American male married to a white Jewish American woman. We have two children whom we love dearly and I have this to say. In the end, the nationality really doesn't matter....it really does come down to love.
                    I believe I can honestly say this with qualification, because before I met my wife, I'd dated an Indian girl for 3 years. She was beautiful, North Indian with light skin and green eyes (truly an envy amongst my friends), but as hot as she was.....something was missing. When I met my future wife, she was bossy, not as attractive as my previous girlfriend, and tough at times. But ironically, I saw in her many aspects that I saw in my Bihari mother....and I couldn't resist her. The litmus test was when my mom asked me to meet a really pretty Bihari girl (during the old Indian dating / marriage circuit) and when I informed my white girlfriend, she told me I could meet the girl....but she would be free to meet other guys. All of a sudden, I was put in a position to make a mature decision (which most Indian guys don't have to do) and I realized I really did want to be with her....and we've been happily married ever since.
                    My brother is married to an Indian Brahmin woman (highes caste) with all the right credentials (her ancestors were freedom fighters from the British with Nehru)....and yet she is an absolute stain for our family. Ironically, she was the one whom my family thought we be incredible, over my decision to marry a white outsider wife.....and yet she became the snotty little selfish, inconsiderate princess who created a rift in my family (my brother and I barely speak to each other anymore) over my white wife who earned her respect in my family with her hard work and very ethical values.
                    In the end everybody......just love whomever you love.....don't give a damn about their skin color.....just try to see if they're good and decent human beings......let me repeat that, 'good and decent' humand : )

Comment

• What is this thing called Love?

What is this thing called love?
                      What are we still doing here about these matters in the 21st century in the name of being educated and cultured and civilized and sophisticated:

We still have the cheek to talk about white, brown, black, yellow, etc, all these are racist terms, Why do we need to classify anyone as white , black, brown, yellow, etc.

Are there not Americans or Europeans who are naturally tanned?
                      Are there not blacks who are very brown or fair or near white?
                      Are there not browns or Asians who are very fair almost as white?
                      Are there not yellow who are so fair to pass as white?
                      And we are still fools to classify each other as white, black, brown, yellow and we have the cheek to boast that we are living in 21st century with all hi-fi gadgets, computers, ipods, blackberrys, cellphones, and what not. Oh, really, come on guys and girls, go back to basics first, before making it ridiculing and embarassing for yourselves on these forums. What are the basics? Who are we? We are just humans, repeat just HUMANS.

Be it White male or female - they are HUMANS.
                      be it black male or female - they are HUMANS.
                      be it brown male or female - they are HUMANS.
                      be it yellow male or female - they are HUMANS,.

Does anyone have to type even this much to get this basic reality into our thickheads, bloated that we have become with our egos, and materialisms and achievements and money and luxuries and degrees, etc,.

Come on guys, girls, get out of it, we are just plain HUMANS and the term black white yellow brown, christian, hindu, muslim, and American, Indian, African, etc is created by stupid humans over time, rigid humans spreading rigidity and suffocating all freedom in the name of advancement. Knock out of it guys and girls, we are humans, and if a white human likes a brown or a black or yellow human or vice versa, it is nobody's business except theirs.
                      If A and B love each other, the world may be damned and they will be if the try to interfere, for it is written in the scriptures, thou shalt not and so on, follow the ten commandments, and there is no need to bother about white, black, brown or yellow, just be humans and give and take love, and spread love, earth life is just a small phase, don't waste it in this stupid nonsense of racism, harassment, undermining, etc, it ain't worth it and will bounce back on doers. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Does that not spell out the end of racism per se? Cheer up guys and girls, and strive to make it a better place as humans instead of silly white, black, brown, yellow. Should we not all be embarassed at our rigidity in these matters even in the 21st century when we are supposed to be progressive and educated? Are we really? Or is it that a few bad apples of past or present who want to keep rigidity and racism functioning for their petty survival are spreading such nonsense even more to control others through meaningless demeaning policies to start with? Wonder when will it ever become a better place for the entire human race?? If at all, and if ever, this is the condition of our planet even today!!

Comment

• What?

No one can generalize a whole nation or a race by knowing about a few people they know. Shower or not is crap. It depends where is the person from. In poor villages with no water, where is the luxury to shower everyday?
                        However, even in cities in US or Europe, people may be so poor that they cannot use water everyday for shower because they have to pay for every drop of water, besides, it is cold, so they don't feel like showering. I have known males in suit coats travelling in buses in North America, they wear not only unshowered and unshaved but they stunk of faceas from not cleaning their behinds and sitting next to me. Still did not insult him and bore the stinking journey. But this is reality, poor and unclean and untidy exist in all cultures and countries. You cannot judge an American or an Indian from an occasional few people whose lives were so miserable that they could not do better, but you cannot take their image and portray that their full nation is like that, be it American or be it European or be it Indian. We are all victims of our circumstances and we are all what we are originally by accidents of our birth. So, we can never generalize nor be foolish to compare A with B in any matter wherever at any time. No way. It is useless without base and cannot be measured, even if our modern measuring scales measure things stupidly, some things just cannot be measured and are in a different realm which we are ignorant to understand or foolish to measure.

About the education part, I can say that there is often an unfortunate (racist I believe) bias in the issue of grades to Indians compared to local whites. Even if grades apart, even in class participation, if an Indian raises hand to speak, the professors initially ignore him/her, and look at local whites instead, secondly, finally if the Indian gets to speak, the professor(s) are sort of often scared of what the local whites will think of the smart alec (Indian's) answer, and the professor(s) keep looking with shifty eyes to his/her blue eyed white boys girls in class while hardly listening to the Indian's questions or answers in class participation. This reflects the sadly racist attitude of not only the white students but also the white professors who are scared lest the Indian steal the limelight in class participation which he/she often do, and this the white professor cannot bear. Sorry, to use the words white , Indian, etc, I prefer to use HUMANS instead, but had to write this way to indicate the racial differentials that I experienced in the classroom, apart from the disgusting grade manipulations just because I was not white. One professor even told me while delaying my meeting with him that he has to keep the locals up first. Oh, really, and why aren't these inner mentalities of he has to keep the locals up first not mentioned in their admission prospectus? At time of recruitment it is all goody goody for international students to get their money, without even giving them proper credits or grades later on, leave alone respect or equal treatment in class, which is mere hearsay but not in practice. Poor HUMANS have yet to evolve evolve evolve. Wonder when?

Originally posted by RubyRedNotDead View Post
                        I do not know where you get your info from! The Indian women I know shower every day and are fresh, sweet smelling, not sweaty and put their washing out to dry in the yard every day (I can see it out of my window because I live next door to them).

Also, I'm blonde and far from docile - I have a successful business and I'd like to see you try to control me. You will lose, believe me! hahahaha ))

As for education, I have two BAs and one MA and still haven't finished yet.
                        And I can cook pretty well, from raw, just like my Jewish Mama taught me

Not all Indian guys have good education and even if some go through the paces and pass their exams they don't seem to have accumulated much common sense if your post is anything to go by hahahaha )

You sound very naive and two-dimensional in your assessment of women period! And as for speaking badly of your own Indian women, that's simply unacceptable. How can you betray your own kind?

Comment

• Beauty is only Skin deep

Beauty is only skin deep dear.

Originally posted by RubyRedNotDead View Post
                          I'm of mixed origin, I have Russian, Jewish, Arabic (yes, from centuries back, what a mix, I know) and Mongolian background but I look pretty much white, with blonde (bleached) hair. My natural hair colour is mousey almost gray-ish brown, always was since I was a child and I thought I looked washed out and wished I was tanned, with jet-black hair and curls as opposed to my pale face and lanky straight hair.

But over the years, I learnt to make the best of what I have, I tan easily, I have rosey cheeks from even a brisk walk, I have bright green eyes and my hair can be died any colour and still survive, haha ) It even gets a little wavy sometimes.

I like being me, the boring white-looking person and all! I don't care! I don't have to look at myself and men never complained about my looks. I can pick and choose, but it's not because of arrogance, but because I value myself, no matter what I would have looked like. I make the best of what I've got and carry myself with class (or try to).

Now, what I like to look at is a different matter - I must admit I do like darker men. White men just don't do it for me. But I put it down to my genetic memory - I'm probably attracted to the dominant look of my male ancestors - and Indian and Nepali men look really attractive to me, they leave me weak at the knees.

But I also like Latin-looking men and mixed-raced men. I love olive and tanned skin, it glows, it looks healthy and very sexy.

I'm sorry, white men, for all your brilliance and world dominance hahaha ) but you don't do it for me.

I hope it doesn't sound like racism. Call of the Blood is what the Jews call it (and the original Jews were rather dark, so they are probably calling me ) You can't argue with your genetics!

Comment

• Sum Total

To sum it up, we are all HUMANS, not black, white, yellow nor brown.
                            And,
                            Anyone, who behaves racistly in anyway with anyone anywhere at anytime or talks about this or that race being better than that or this race, or any race which undermines any other race, are all basically stupidly IGNORANT and UNEDUCATED Dudes in the real sense, despite their whatever highly education degrees, material ranks or posts, or money or social circles, whatever.

If our poor HUMAN race cannot yet learn to improve in these basic things, then what exactly have we achieved by even going to the moon or mars?
                            All is sham gold while humans exploit or undermine other humans.
                            When will there be LIGHT ON EARTH? If at all??

Comment

• Women: Quit being so catty...

It doesn't look good on you! I joined just so I could respond to this thread, although, admittedly, I did not read all of the responses. Please do not give chakli_pandu the credit for writing that response. That is an old circulating blog response that I have seen used over and over in black chat-rooms in order to "put a white woman in her place" time and time again. In fact, I probably think that blog was more than likely written by a woman portraying herself as a man. I am a white woman and I don't mind dating interracially--and so I do sometimes. All chakli_pandu did was find/replace "black" with "indian". Anyway, I am on here because I was interested in dating an Indian guy but I never have before, so I was a little curious about some other people's experiences--this forum came up in my search. I suppose I was a little curious about what their expectations may be of women in general. I am intelligent and currently have one more year of school--I will be working in an undisclosed professional career. I guess I would just like to inform people that not all white women are what you see portrayed in the media...and just because a woman (any race) is good in bed or likes sex, does not mean they are "easy." Women (of all races): seriously, stop being so catty and trying to tear each other down. It's nasty. No one particular race is any better than the other. We all have our own individual strengths, weaknesses, talents and imperfections. We appeal to certain people for certain reasons. Dating out of your race or culture is a personal decision and NO ONE should be upset or bash anyone when they see someone of their own race dating someone from another race. It's simply not their business and it really just shows your own insecurity and jealousy issues.

Comment

• Wow, this thread is unbelievably stupid: yet very interesting. I only got through half of the reponses until I felt the neccesity to register an post.

OK now its my turn, I am an Indian male, 23, 5'10" solid at 200 and extremely attractive (not just saying that - have been told by White and Indian girls - if you don’t want to believe me I truly do not care, whatever) confident and born in America. I am flabbergasted at the amount incompetence and contradiction going around here. Here you are begging for acceptance of white females but directly after a don’t care if they like me attitude follows in the next sentence. I never would have thought people can be so insecure. I completely accept my nationality as an Indian, but my god this thread just makes Indians look soft, weak-minded, ignorant, and just downright pitiful. I mean cmon we don't need to beg for acceptance of ANYONE. If white people don’t like you its not because we are Indian, its because they do not like you. It does not matter what color you are, if you posses good looks then all girls will be attracted to you. Girls actually don’t even know I am Indian because of my exceeding confidence, my lack of accent, and quoted from numerous white girls "my hotness" (although many white girls do not want to say it here in fear of sounding racist). "white" girls are "easier" is the biggest misconception of them all. Just because Indians believe

To Indian females - If anything (traditional Indian girls) you are wayyy more judgmental than white females. My Aunt defines traditional indian and she is so judgemental, and offensive to white females and even males. Look at all the positive feedback Caucasian females have left for Indian guys, while selective Indian women whirl accusations and negative remarks left and right. Does this not tell you something? Stop using skin color as an assessment because you feel white females do the same, this is truly your own insecurity

For all white girls - I must say I feel predominantly attracted to American raised girls (white Indian Spanish etc.) because of their modern personalities. Skin color does not have anything to do with it. For any Indians who have offended the white girls on this thread I would like to apologize for their rude remarks. We come from a different culture with aboriginal methods of upbringing, so understand they probably did not mean to show disrespect. I actually feel enraged by the numerous bias opinions the men and White/Indian women have stated on this thread. Also for the record not all Indian males listen to their mommy, or try to solely chose their parent's decision. Were not a buncha pu**ies. My family would never pressure me into an arranged marriage, and if they did I would be so uncooperative that they would give up. On the contrary, amongst ALOT of Indian families the concept of arranged marriage has not been diminished.

Indian males - stop begging for acceptance. Some people will like you some wont. Quit being wimps and nut up. A girl does not care what color you are in today's day of age - so stop basing your judgment off a 1960s opinion or way of life of white people . This thread is insulting to Indian males. Do you want all girls to think we are f***ing b***hes? Confidence confidence confidence is what attracts any female. IF YOUR INDIAN, I KNOW FROM EXPERINCE OF PUSHING IT, YOUR FAMILIY WILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! YOUR PARENTS MAY ACT LIKE THEY ARE DISAPOINTED AT FIRST THAT YOU DATE WHITE WOMEN OR SPANISH WOMEN OR WHATEVER, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS IS AN ACT OF MANIPULATION SO DONT FEEL SORRY! IN ADDITION IF THEY ARE TRUELY UPSET THEY WILL GET OVER IT! I KNOW INDIAN PARENTS TEND TO PUT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR THE A**HOLE, BUT DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.

If you don’t want to take my advice or want to believe what I say, that’s up to you I don’t care I live happily, I just thought I would try to help some of my people. I can assure you if you do you will see yourself feeling better about yourself and you will be dating anyone you want to date.

-PEACE
                                Last edited by Jm2313; 06-27-2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X