Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce process for H4 dependent,

Hi,

I brought my wife on H4 visa status and she stayed with me for only 4 months. After which she is staying with her relatives. Her total stay in US is near to a year. Her H4 visa was valid for only 7 months after I brought her to US of which 3 months she didn't stay with me as I mentioned earlier. I haven't renewed her H4 visa at the time of renewal as I didn't want to be in relation with her. Her H1B was in process and I guess she is in US on her H1B visa.

I want to know that if I file the divorce from the state of Texas, how much compensation that I may have to bear? Will it be only for 4 months, 7 months or more?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi...

I am in the same situation. Could you please help me? [email protected]

Comment

help regarding divorce

We married in India and now we are in minnesota for a year. My wife finghts everytime and now she wants divorce. She is in F1 and I am in H1. Can we divorce without any problem? We dont have kids or any property. However she is asking me some good money before mutual divorce because I am working. Do I have to give so asked good chunk amount of money or I can I file divorce and I dont have to pay anything? Any suggestion/experienced suggestion is heatly welcome. Please help me!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X