Insurance for pre-existing conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance for pre-existing conditions

To Whom It May Concern, I would like to know about the benefits of your company, I am currently residing in the United Kingdom with my husband and we do plan on moving back to America. I am looking at lots of different health care plans and comparing them I need a specific one that will take care of my husband's needs he has a medical condition which is ulcerative colitis and as a result of that he has a permanent illostemy. He needs to know some information: Does your insurance allow you to choose your own doctors? What ostomy equipment is covered? Can you choose where to buy supplies? Will your coverage be limited or even denied if you have a pre-existing condition? Which insurance do you suggest will be best for our situation? I will be awaiting a response soon, thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

I would like to know about the benefits of your company, I am currently residing in the United Kingdom with my husband and we do plan on moving back to America. I am looking at lots of different health care plans and comparing them I need a specific one that will take care of my husband's needs he has a medical condition which is ulcerative colitis and as a result of that he has a permanent illostemy. He needs to know some information: Does your insurance allow you to choose your own doctors? What ostomy equipment is covered? Can you choose where to buy supplies? Will your coverage be limited or even denied if you have a pre-existing condition? Which insurance do you suggest will be best for our situation? I will be awaiting a response soon, thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

In this situation, unfortunately, there is no insurance plan from any company that will cover your husband's pre-existing conditions. All the plans will exclude that.

If you look into any domestic plans such as Blue Cross, Assurant(Fortis), Golden Rule, Unicare etc, they will NOT insure him at all as he is not US resident. Most companies require persons to be US residents, some require green card, need person to be staying in US for at least 1 year. They will still not cover pre-existing conditions. Some will decline insurance all together.

But with us, we specialize in insurance for people who are non US citizens, just like your husband.
    It will cover any new medical conditions that may occur after insurance is effective.

I would suggest one of 2 plans:
    Protection America: https://www.insubuy.com/patriot-amer...e/brochure.jsp
    Can be purchased for $50,000, $100,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000 policy maximums.
    If he gets sick, first you have to pay annual decutible (such as $100, $250, $500,...) After that insurance company pay 80% for first $5,000 and after that, it pays 100% up to policy maximum.

Also, or you can consider buying
    Global Medical Insurance: https://www.insubuy.com/global-medic...lth-insurance/
    $5,000,000
    If he gets sick, first you have to pay annual decutible(such as $250, $500,...) After that insurance company pays 100% as long as visiting Dr. in the network. Othewise, 80/20 for first $5,000 and after that 100%.

Both the plans are PPO and participate in First Health PPO network which is a very wide network all across US.

United Healthcare PPO Network - Extensive networks of healthcare providers all across the United States provides cashless direct billing

You can review the details of the plan online and make instant purchase online.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X