Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Health Care Coverage

Hello,

My husband and I currently have health insurance through his job (the military). He will be getting out of the military and getting a new job in June. Our last day of health care coverage through the military is June 28, 2008. I am pregnant, and my due date is July 6, 2008, which is a week after our coverage ends. We don't want to have to worry about when his new job's coverage will kick in, etc., since we want to make sure we are covered for my birth. We are looking into temporary health care coverage for me and for our baby after he is born - my husband won't need any. I am looking for about 30 to 60 days worth of coverage. We will be living in Virginia. I do not want to have to pay a lot out of pocket for the birth, so what is the best plan you have to offer for us? We are used to having completely free medical care, so this will be a big change for us. I am on one prescription medication, acyclovir. I do not smoke or drink and am healthy. My pregnancy is currently normal and not a high-risk one. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

If you are already pregnant, there is no private insurance from any company
    that will cover you.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

So, even if I have had no break in my health coverage and have had my current health care for over 7 years, I cannot get new health insurance that will cover the birth of my baby? I appreciate your response. Thanks for your time.

Comment

That's right. No insurance company will take you (or your husband) currently.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X