Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Insurance refuse to pay

Good Morning

I have a problem with the Health Insurance. I came in USA with a temporary VISA for six months in December 2016. For an health problem, I went to the emergency room. After that I sent all the documents to insurance. The problem is that my insurance company are refusing to pay the bill because my problem was a pre-existing condition (in their opinion). Keep in mind that was an unknown health problem. I noticed that the pre-existing condition protection act impedes the Insurance company to refuse the payment for pre-existing conditions. So I would like to know the possibility that I have to force them to pay the bill.

Thanks a lot

By

What insurance have you purchased and from where did you purchase it?
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Originally posted by insubuy View Post
      What insurance have you purchased and from where did you purchase it?
      It was an IMG insurance and I bought on internet before to leave my country

Comment

From where on the internet did you buy it?
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

From where on the internet did you buy it?

Actually, i do not rember. Probably, directly on IMG website.
          Why? Could be usefull?

Comment

Even though the same travel insurance is available from thousands of places at the same price, it is very important to consider where to purchase it from.

If you purchased it directly from the insurance company, you will have to do deal with them yourself.

On the other hand, if you had purchased it from Insubuy, we have dedicated staff to look into your problem and if you are having legitimate claim issue, we would do everything to get that paid.

Please look at
            Why you should purchase insurance from Insubuy and why you should feel confident in knowing Insubuy is on your side when you need us.

Visitors insurance - Claims help FAQ. A reputed broker can help with the claims processing in case your legitimate claim is delayed or denied.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Even though the same travel insurance is available from thousands of places at the same price, it is very important to consider where to purchase it from.

If you purchased it directly from the insurance company, you will have to do deal with them yourself.

On the other hand, if you had purchased it from Insubuy, we have dedicated staff to look into your problem and if you are having legitimate claim issue, we would do everything to get that paid.

Please look at
              Why you should purchase insurance from Insubuy and why you should feel confident in knowing Insubuy is on your side when you need us.

https://www.insubuy.com/visitors-insurance-claims-help/
              Thanks. However my question is: the pre-exististing protection act could, in some way, force the insurance to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Kasta86 View Post
                pre-existing condition protection act
                HR1121 was never passed by the House of Representatives, much less considered by the Senate

Comment

Thanks. However my question is: the pre-exististing protection act could, in some way, force the insurance to pay?

Unfortunately, if you have not purchased the insurance through Insubuy, we are unable to help you.

Please consider purchasing the insurance through Insubuy the next time.
                  Thanks & Regards
                  Insubuy

Comment

any pre-existing condition coverage requirement is for domestic plans only. domestic plans are plans for US citizens or residents. if you came to the US for a visit or any other temp visa then you are not eligible for a domestic plan so there is no requirement that the plan you purchase covers pre-existing. in other words, temp plans for visitors to the US do not cover pre-existing conditions.
                    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X