Domestic insurance for new immigrants with diabetes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic insurance for new immigrants with diabetes

I have couple of questions regarding my earlier communication with you. My parents have been in US for about 4 months on Green Card and they are currently insured with Protection America.
    I looked through the Assurant health brochure from the link you provided earlier. I see that they cover the pre-existing conditions after being with them for 12 months.
    My Mom is diabetic and my dad has a cholestorol problem. I am wondering if I switch to Assurant health, would my parents be covered for any problems related to cholestorol or diabetes after the 12 months?
    Since they are on their Green Card, they will be staying with me for long time here in US. Could you please advice me on what to do?
    I am willing to pay any insurance expenses. Are there any local insurance companies like Anthem, CIGNA that would cover preexisting conditions as well?
    How are they compared to Auurant health?
    what are my best options available?

Thanks a lot,

If a person has diabetes, he/she will be declined insurance in most companies like Assurant, Aetna, Humana, Anthem etc. No insurance for her from domestic insurance companies.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Your employer's regular medical insurance

As they have their own SSN they can be covered under your employer's regular group medical insurance.

This may be expensive for you but worth the cost as you should get full coverage.

Good luck.

Comment

His parents are quite elderly and very unlikely that they would be working. Therefore, employer group health insurance is not an option.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

request immediate response!

my parents are planning to visit U.S for 3 months.My father is diabetic and has gone through a bypass surgery.if he has to visit a doctor for routine check up/tests for the above conditions,would that be covered under the insurance?

thanks in advance!

Comment

Preventive check ups and pre-existing conditions are not covered. You will have to pay out of your pocket.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

Thanks Narendra

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}