Insurance & Social Security Benefits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance & Social Security Benefits

My Dad will be US Citizen by end of this year. Looking for insurance for him and also anyone knows how much he will get in Social security? He never worked in the US.

he will get nothing from Soc Sec since he did not pay a penny towards those benefits...one needs 40 quarters of work in the US...

Comment

Thank you for your response.

Comment

Suppose your father wants to receive insurance and social security benefits. In that case, he must provide the necessary documents to the state institution. It is also essential to indicate the reason why he claims the benefit.
        In your case, it's a bit difficult since your father will only get USА citizenship. It seems that it is better to clarify this in state institutions.
        Last edited by TraceyBower; 12-14-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

It will be not that easy to get an insurance if he just got the US citizenship. In someone filing for Social Security in 2022 at full retirement age, the age at which you qualify for 100 percent of the benefit derived from your earnings history, the maximum benefit — the highest an individual retiree can get — is $3,345 per month. It won't be easy tough, to maximize the profit from it, I would definitely contact a fiduciary financial advisor, to discuss your situation and what steps should be made.
          Last edited by Rezzonto; 03-20-2022, 08:16 PM.

Comment

I don't know if it will be that easy to get insurance for your dad. Maybe you could get some professional advice on these matters. From my own experience, when I had just graduated from med school, I couldn't manage my finances by myself and decided to get someone's help. I found a financial advisor for medical professionals, which was a little bit costly at that time. And my friends were also doing it on their own. I decided to give him a try, which turned out to be of much help. He planned my debt repayment and helped me better manage my finances. It was a good investment, and I can see its profit for almost 5 years now.
            Last edited by Cautious; 06-23-2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X