No announcement yet.

International OPT Student - Health Insurance - Patriot America, Atlas Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International OPT Student - Health Insurance - Patriot America, Atlas Exchange

Hello,
    I am an international transfer student from Germany and graduated in December 2016 from California State University Monterey Bay. I applied for Optional Practical Training (OPT) and will hopefully receive my EAD (working permit card) in March.
    From 2015 up until now I was on the international student health insurance plan (Trawick International, Collegiate Gold Plan) offered through Californial State University Monterey Bay. Prior to that in 2014, I had a German international travel health insurance plan (ADAC Longterm).
    I am considering purchasing either the Patriot America or Atlas Exchange insurance, but want to make sure I am eligible for these plans with a F-1 visa and OPT status.
    Thank you!
    Kind regards,

Thank you for your reply!
    The Trawick Collegiate Gold insurance plan offered through California State University Monterey Bay ended on December 17, 2016 and I purchased the same plan as an individual for one more month from December 19, 2016 until January 19, 2017.

Please let me know if that allows me to purchase the Patriot America plan.
    Do I have to submit any specific documentation when purchasing an insurance through you?
    I appreciate your help!
    Kind regards,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X