Pre-existing conditions query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-existing conditions query

I will be in the United States later this month to stufy for an MBA and I am considering purchasing insurance from your company but I have some enquiries to make.

I was diagnosed with TB last year in December and am expected to be on medication for 8-10 months at least.

How will this affect my insurance with your company?

I will be happy to submit any paperwork you want or undergo any tests you would like me to take.

Can you help me with travel insurance also?

Thanks,

Fortunately I am not looking for coverage on my tb treatment/medication. Will you provide me health insurance outside of my tb treatment? So if I am hospitalized with some disease other than tb will I be covered for it?

Hope I am clear!

Comment

Will you be a full-time student, taking classing on full time basis? On F-1 visa?

Comment

Yes I will be a full time student studying for a two year MBA on a F-1 visa.

Comment

Look at Study USA
          Study USA Insurance International Student Medical Insurance for foreign students in USA. Study USA HealthCare is underwritten by The Lloyd's of London. Study USA Insurance is administered by Travel Insurance Services. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

Comment

Insurance company will pay for any new medical conditions, injuries or accidents that may occur after the effective date of the policy. Please look at the brochure for complete details.

Comment

yep done that. So I am ok to purchase insurance from you and for other than tb I will get up to coverage?

Comment

Insurance company will pay for any new medical conditions, injuries or accidents that may occur after the effective date of the policy. Please look at the brochure for complete details.
                Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy
                Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
                Local: (972) 985-4400
                Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

I was filling out the enrollment form and had a few questions.
                  In the Insured's Information section do I write my permanent address in India or the address of my rented accomodation in the US?
                  Can I scan the form and email it to your office instead of faxing it or sending it by post?

Comment

1. You should write US address.
                    2. Yes, you can scan/email. The best thing to do is apply online at
                    Visitors insurance for relatives visiting USA, international travel medical insurance for tourists, international students, exchange visitors, new immigrants and travel insurance
                    Thanks & Regards
                    Insubuy
                    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
                    Local: (972) 985-4400
                    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X