Health insurance- Physio therapy costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health insurance- Physio therapy costs

Hello, i am international student who will be studying at Purdue university this coming Spring semester. I am currently looking for health insurance which will cover me during my time in the USA (22nd January 2017- 26th August-2017). I must find health insurance which meets purdue's requirements and i believe that your Patriot and Atlas exchange insurance plans do so.

I am emailing you to enquire about physiotherapy. I have recently had ACL reconstruction surgery on my knee and i am in the process of healing. This means that i will require physiotherapy for the first few months whilst i am at purdue university. Will the insurance plans you offer cover these physiotherapy costs?

Thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us. If you want to send us your requirements in a PDF attachment we can review them to make sure the plans will meet the specific requirements.

For the physiotherapy, the plans have a waiting period before any pre-existing benefits are offered. If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hello, sorry about my late reply i have had some issues with my email account which are now sorted. I have attached an image of the letter which states the requirements (stated at the bottom of the sheet).

I have decided that i will be going with the purdue health insurance but this only lasts till may. Would it be possible to get health insurance with you for the 3 remaining months i will be in america? (May-August)?

thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

Comment

Good morning.

Yes. We have many insurance products that will meet your school requirements. You can purchase either Atlas Exchange or Patriot Exchange plan with $200k or more.

Atlas Exchange brochure, instant purchase link,
        ExchangeGuard Insurance - ExchangeGuard Health Insurance - Student Medical Insurance for International Scholars traveling to the US for Study

Patriot Exchange brochure, instant purchase link,
        Patriot Exchange Program Insurance - J1 visa compliant health insurance for exchange visitors and research scholars. Patriot Exchange insurance is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation and administered by International Medical Group(IMG)

You can compare these plans at,

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Hello,

That is great to hear. Would it be possible to buy the insurance plan for the time period of 9th May- 26th August?

Kind regards,

Comment

Yes. Patriot Exchange plan you can’t buy but Atlas Exchange plan you can. Patriot Exchange plan you have to purchase within 6months of arrival date in US or you need to have prior international insurance. You must have domestic insurance from your school.

You can send us an e-mail in apr end so we will let you know if there is some change in eligibility.

Have a great day!
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...