Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Exchange Progam Insurance

Hello,

I am looking into buying the Patriot Exchange Program Insurance and I have some questions I hope you can answer:

Considering that I am 24 years old at the time of buying the plan, from Spain and will need the insurance for the US:

1. The only difference between paying $56.45 and $60.36 monthly is that the first one covers for a maximum limit per illness/ injury of $100,000 and the second one $ 250,000 or are there more differences?

2. Once I purchase the plan will I automatically receive a document where the dates I want covered -1 March 2017 to 28 February 2018- will be stated?

3. There is no co-insurance or co-pay in the maximum $100,000 or the maximum $250,000 plans and are the deductible the same ($100)?

4. I need the insurance for a J1 visa, I understand that this plan meets the minimum requirements by the US government, is that correct?

Best

Hello,

Please see the answers to your questions below. If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.

Hello,

I am looking into buying the Patriot Exchange Program Insurance and I have some questions I hope you can answer:

Considering that I am 24 years old at the time of buying the plan, from Spain and will need the insurance for the US:

1. The only difference between paying $56.45 and $60.36 monthly is that the first one covers for a maximum limit per illness/ injury of $100,000 and the second one $ 250,000 or are there more differences?
    No, the difference in cost is the policy max.

2. Once I purchase the plan will I automatically receive a document where the dates I want covered -1 March 2017 to 28 February 2018- will be stated?
    Yes, you will receive a confirmation email that will include your policy documents.

3. There is no co-insurance or co-pay in the maximum $100,000 or the maximum $250,000 plans and are the deductible the same ($100)?
    Yes, the deductible remains the same.

4. I need the insurance for a J1 visa, I understand that this plan meets the minimum requirements by the US government, is that correct?
    Yes, this plan meets the minimum requirements. You will also want to make sure the plan meets any additional requirements from your sponsor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you! I will confirm with my sponsor then.

Comment

Hello,

You’re welcome. If you do have additional requirements that need to be met you can send us those requirements as an attachment and we can recommend a plan based on the requirements.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X