X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J2 visa only insurance

Dear,
    Thanks for your response so quickly.
    I have to tell you I came to U.S. by J-1 visa, my husband and my daughter J-2.
    J-2 can buy the insurance by themselves? I am not sure.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us. Which insurance plan are planning to purchase.

You can purchase Atlas Exchange plan only for J2 visa without any problem and it meets the standard J1/J2 visa requirements and it’s family friendly plan so if one parent insured child under 9yrs get insurance at no cost. . Do you have any additional requirements from school. If yes, Please send it us in pdf attachment.

Atlas Exchange brochure, instant purchase link,
    ExchangeGuard Insurance - ExchangeGuard Health Insurance - Student Medical Insurance for International Scholars traveling to the US for Study

You can find more plans for J1/J2 visa insurance at,

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Dear,
      Thanks for your response.
      I will buy the insurance in insubuy.
      My daughter was born in 9 Oct. 2008. She is less than nine years old.Can she buy the insurance by herself? She will be in U. S. until 14 Dec. 2017 and my husband is 17 Feb. 2017. It is one month enough for my husband. So maybe my husband and my daugther will buy the insurance respectively.
      I am not sure whether or not there are any additional requirements from school. I will ask them as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Yes, your daughter can have a policy by herself. You will want to have separate policies since they have different coverage dates.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X