J1 visa Insurance Certification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J1 visa Insurance Certification

In order to use a policy other than HTH you will need the insurance company to complete our Insurance Certification form (attached to this message). Please have the insurance company complete the certification for you and each of your family members on their letterhead. Please return the completed certifications with your insurance cards to me by email as soon as possible to complete the check-in process. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I am a J1 research scholar in UNC.Please be kind enough to fill the attachment and send to International student and scholar services at UNC at Chapel hill to get a medical insurance.I am interested in Atlus exchange 6 months pre x.

Regards

Yes, the Atlas Exchange will meet the requirements as listed as long as you choose the 6 month pre-existing Atlas Exchange. If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our office.

Atlas Exchange information and instant purchase link:
    ExchangeGuard Insurance - ExchangeGuard Health Insurance - Student Medical Insurance for International Scholars traveling to the US for Study
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hi,
      Can you send me a quotation all the details so I can foward it UNC or else please fill the attached letter send it to me.

Comment

We found the letter you sent in previous e-mail. Please provide your age, how long do you need coverage, which state do you need coverage and will be glad to send the quote for many plans that you will be eligible to purchase and will meet your school requirements as well.

You can also get quote online at,

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X