Insurance J2 ivsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance J2 ivsa

am going to apply for the Rice University English Intensive Course on April, 2017. I will insure my wife (26 years old) (j2) for a minimum of 2 months or a maximum of 6 months. I will buy the option that meets the requirements of the Rice University and has a minimum amount of money.

What are the options you offer me?

Minimum requirements are those:

Minimum requirements for alternate insurance plan**:
    ?Medical benefits of at least $100,000 for each accident or illness (a higher benefit is better)
    ?Medical evacuation in the amount of $50,000, should you need to be sent home on the advice of a doctor
    ?Repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000, should you die while in the U.S.
    ?Coverage must include the semester for which you are at Rice University
    ?Minimum 75% coverage for each accident or illness
    ?Maximum deductible of $500 per condition per plan year
    ?A pre-existing “wait period” limitation of no more than six months
    ?The policy must be backed by the full faith and credit of home country government (for those covered by their home country's national insurance plan), or the company providing the insurance must meet minimum rating requirements established by the U.S. government (an A.M. Best rating of "A-" or above, an Insurance Solvency International, Ltd. (ISI) rating of "A-i" or above, a Standard & Pool's Claims-paying Ability rating of "A-" or above, or a Research, Inc. rating of B+ or above). Policy must be in English
    ?All exchange visitors and any accompanying dependents may also be subject to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
    ?Policy must be in English
    ** NOTE: Minimum requirements, by law, must be met for all J visa holders. (22 CFR 62.14(b))
    Thanks.
    --

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

You can purchase Atlas Exchange plan with 6 mons pre-existing exclusion . It meets all the requirements but it’s not Affordable Care act plan. Please check with your school that J2 needs to have Affordable care act plan.

Atlas Exchange brochure, instant purchase and other useful information,
    ExchangeGuard Insurance - ExchangeGuard Health Insurance - Student Medical Insurance for International Scholars traveling to the US for Study

Please review this plan and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X