Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inquire about J1 EV health insurance

Dear Sir,
    I am writing to inquire about the J1 EV health insurance in your company.
    I am a 30 year-old Anesthesiologist in China, I will go to USA to be a Exchange visitor for 6 months in Chicago a few months later.I want to buy J1 EV health insurance now .My questions is below:
    1.what kind of insurance your company do you suggest me to choose to cover my J1 EV duration in USA?How much is it?
    2.If I decide to purchase j1 EV health insurance in your company , how to pay the fee to your company?(I am in China now) .I 've heard of the MasterCard (or the VisaCard)of the Bank of China can be uesd in USA, can I pay you by that?
    3.My situation now is that I am not sure what is the exact date I will arrive in USA, because I am applying to the Consul for the J1 EV visa, so I don't know when will I get it .So, under this situation, can I buy the health insurance now? If yes, how what will be written in the Insurance Contract? What 's more, if my application for visa was rejected, and my visit to USA would be cancel, can I have my insurance fee back from your company if I have pay first?
    I am looking forward to your reply!
    Best regards!

1. Please look at Patriot Exchange visitor insurance at https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-heal...ce/-insurance/
    It is $41.10 per month.

2. You can pay with the credit card: MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.

3. You must specify the effective date. You can request us to change the effective date later, before the original effective date.
    You get the full refund before the effective date of the policy.

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thank you for your reply!
      I still have two questions:
      1. Now I didn't have a credit card. It will take me 15 work days to apply for a credit card in my country. Now I want to buy the health insurance as soon as possible,can you recommend me another way of quick payment?
      2 . The hospital I will visit in USA ask me to submit a proof of health insurance agreement, if I have bought the health insurance in your company, could you do me a favor to send a copy of the insurance agreement to the hospital for me (because it would take several days for me to recieve the mail of agreement ,it you send it directly to the hospital , it will save a lot of time for me)?If yes, how much is it?
      Longing for your reply!
      Best regards!

Comment

1. You can use debit card.
        2. You can specify the hospital address when you buy it and it will go directly to them.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X