J1 J2 visa insurance for pre-existing heart condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J1 J2 visa insurance for pre-existing heart condition

We are wanting to come to the US on a J1&J2 visa (family)our daughter who is 11 has a heart condition, Can we get insurance for her? We also have a son with Down syndrome who has a corrected heart condition. Both of the children are well, and have not had hosptial admission for their heart conditions in over 5 years. Our Cardiologist is willing to fill out any reports etc that are needed. Is there any insurance company willing to insure them.The rest of the family have no pre excisting issues medically.

Unfortunately, there is no plan available that would cover any of the pre-existing conditions of any of your children.

We have severral J1 visa plans available at https://www.insubuy.com/j1-visa-heal...ce/-insurance/ However, they would cover any new medical conditions that may occur after the effective date of the policy.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Hi Narenda, I guess where I get very confused with the US insurance system is, if our son with Down syndrome fell over and broke his arm for instances and that was caused because he is clumsy with his lack of coordination due to the Down syndrome, would his broken arm be covered for instance? Also if our daughter got a nasty flu and had to be admitted to the hospital would that be covered since it could be claimed that her compromised system could of caused the admission but yet other kids without a compromised system may also be admitted for the Flu?

I guess what I am asking is it just the Cardiac pre-existing/Down syndrome condition that is not covered or anything that condition could then contribute too. Because if that is the case then pretty much everything that could happen to my kids medically could at a stretch be blamed in some way on the pre-existing conditions.

Also is there any insurance plan excluding the J1 Visa plans that cover them, understanding this would be more expensive.

Comment

I can understand that it can be overwhelming to understand the insurance system.

The information you’re providing are hypotheticals without clinical information for us to review, and which would be needed in order to determine reasonable medical certainty. But, if the medical and clinical information indicate a causal relationship between the pre-existing condition and the claim, then yes, it would be deemed pre-existing. It’s hard to give any type of absolute direction based on the information provided in this email.

Also, claims are sent out for peer review by independent medical experts to assure the most thorough review.

Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any further questions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X