Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Inbound USA insurance for exchange program

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inbound USA insurance for exchange program

    I'm a Chinese college student and I'm taking part in an exchange program to the US starting from August 24. Since I'm a J-1 Visa holder I'm required to purchase a medical insurance covering my stay in the US. I wanna choose In-bound USA on your site and everything is fine except that I don't really have a US phone number required in the contact information. Can I just fill with the phone number of the office of foreign affairs of the college I'm attending(IUP) for now then change it to my own US phone number when I get one?

  • #2
    Yes, you can do that.

    You can buy it online at https://www.insubuy.com/safe-travels...ors-insurance/
    Thanks & Regards
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470
    Website: http://www.insubuy.com